Philly Photo Walk

prowlerregal335m

Mouseketeer
This is to let all disboarders in the philly, south jersey and delaware area know that jared polin aka fro is having a free philly photo walk saturday jan 28 at 2:30 pm.Here is his website.
froknowsphoto.com
Hope to see you there.

I'm really tempted to go to this, just to be able to "shoot with Fro" if nothing else. I could jump on a MegaBus for less than it would cost me in gas, plus not have to actually drive. I have a friend that lives in Fairmount, so I have a place to stay.. hmmm..

I would be up for Eastern State Penitentiary! I would wait till after April 1. They are on winter hours and its not all open. There are 2 nights for photographer in June. (under there envents page)
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Photographers' Twilight Hours (1 of 2)

Standard Admission

Photographers have Eastern State Penitentiary to themselves in the beautiful dusk light. Tripods, models, and hand-held lighting equipment are all welcome during these hours. Standard admission for any person entering.

Cool, we can set something up for after April 1 when the entire site is open.

I just had to say I'm a Fro supporter. He's got some really great stuff on FroKnowsPhoto.com. I'm trying to keep up with his off camera flash videos. In this pic I'm wearing a "How big is yours, mine's a 2.8" shirt.

_DSC1996 by Harry Shields, on Flickr

This is to let all disboarders in the philly, south jersey and delaware area know that jared polin aka fro is having a free philly photo walk saturday jan 28 at 2:30 pm.Here is his website.
froknowsphoto.com
Hope to see you there.

I'm going to try and make it.

How was the walk? Some of my friends from the Philly SmugMug group went and they enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter