• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Philly cruisers?

gdaria

Earning My Ears
Is there anyone from the Philadelphia area (19126) who will be on the Sept 6, 2014 WBTA?

Yes, sailing the WBTA for the second time and can't wait!!!

Edited to note that I am from the 19040 area code about 45-60 minutes north of Philly!!

08084 - Stratford NJ about 25 minutes outside of Philly

but we wont be cruising until November 2014 pirate:

chloe77 said:
Me, too :-) We will be on the April 26th Fantasy western. When is your cruise?

April 19. Looks like you'll be getting on the day we leave.

Hoping to get on that cruise. Not booked yet, but that's our plan. From Willow Grove.

We are! Originally from Turnersville, NJ 20 mins outside the city. Now live in linwood at the shore, just outside Ocean City.

Hoping to get on that cruise. Not booked yet, but that's our plan. From Willow Grove.

My brother and his wife live in Willow Grove... does that count? :)

We'll be on the cruise, originally from North Jersey but now we live in Orange County, NY - about 2.5 hours from Philly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter