Chip and Dale

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder....

Philly area pin meet
Place: Franklin Mills Mall, Old Navy Food Court
Date: February 24
Time: Noon until ??

All welcome! Looking forward to seeing old faces and some new ones. We'll also be celebratins Shirley38's birthday.

Feel free to e-mail if you have any questions!

Is anyone coming to this pin meet?
Since no one has posted to this, Diane is being to think there is no interest and is wondering if we should cancel. PLUK.

I'm in Flemington NJ. How far away is Franklin Mills? I might come if it's not too too far.

Franklin Mills is north of Philly on I-95 near the Woodhaven exit. From Flemington, it might be 30 minutes.

As much as I would like to come, as I have not seen Shirley & john in awhile, Franklin Mills is just a bit far. Besides, I have to work on Saterday and Sunday this weekend. :earsgirl:

Sorry to say I won't be able to attend the meet I have to work:( Have fun for me. I'll be thinking about you all.

mickeyhappyb%27day
to Shirley

Sorry I missed it I got my dates mixed up!! My daughter Carina was looking forward to it!! I messed up! Do not tell her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter