• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Philly area pin meet details

Chip and Dale

Mouseketeer
Come one, come all to the Philly area pin meet. Details below...

Date: Sunday, September 30
Time: 12 PM until ???
Place: Franklin Mills Mall Food Court across from Old Navy

If you have any questions or need directions, feel free to e-mail! Looking forward to seeing old faces as well as new ones!

Lauri and I are thinking about coming to the meet too!

If we do, we'll come up on Saturday and spend the night. Any suggestions of a decent area or hotel near Franklin Mills?

Sorry, I will be in WDW. Shirley & john will have to go in my place. :earsgirl:

Hi Matt and Lauri,

I'll check out the hotel situation this week and post when I have the list of what's available. Hope you can join us!

Hi Shirley, John, Peggie and Peggie's DH (sorry I forgot your name!)

Looking forward to seeing all of you again! It's been such a long time.......

I'm counting the days until the 30th.......:)

There is a Hampton Inn on Rt 13 in Bensalem which is at the same exit as
Franklin Mills Mall.

There is a Holiday Inn and a Comfort Inn on Street Rd in Bensalem
Just a few blocks north and west of Franklin Mills Mall.

Maybe you can check a website for these hotels since I don't have
a phone number for them.

These hotels are the closest to Franklin Mills Mall as you can get,
there are a few more hotels in Philadelphia but they are on Rt 1 /Roosevelt Blvd.
If you would like their names, I can pass them on to you.

We need to have a meet on a Tuesday (one of my days off)... Have a great time everyone:)

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

You KNOW I will be there......I may bring my son.....!

Nat.....maybe YOU need to take a weekend day off! lol

Lynnie

Soon.... We close on Sundays in about 8 weeks

OK, Nat..... 8 weeks from today would be around November 9th. Hmmm--we'll have to give this info a little thought! Philly pin people are always up for another meet! :)

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for posting the info on the hotels for Matt and Lauri. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your family on the 30th.

Just nudging this to the top as a friendly reminder that the Philly pin meet will still go on as planned ....hope to see everyone there.

Carol and I will be there. Are we doing a pin swap? (This way people can already have it selected and wrapped)

Just got this dumb computer back up after it got a bad cold. Will be there Sunday. I need this. It will be a while before I can afford to go back to WDW.

We are looking forward to joining our pinbuddies to the immediate North/Northeast.

I believe my entire pintrading family will be in attendence. (Me, DH, DS#1, DS#2, DD)

Do we need to bring anything? (Besides pins. :D )

Hey just saw you guys meaning Chip and Dale and Daber the other day.
Can't wait for the meet.
Lyn it will be good to see you again it has been too long.
To everyone that is coming I Cant wait.
Oh should we let John bring his hat.?????
Is Alberto coming?????

This promises to be the granddaddy of all pin meets, next to the Great Pin Adventure, of course! Looks like we will have a great turnout.....Can't wait to see everyone. Is there any way to make this workweek go faster?

Hey, Wolffer...'bout time you showed up! <G> See you Sunday!

Funny you should mention the Great Pin Adventure... :) :)

One half of the Great Pin Adventure team will be joining you guys Saturday.. if you'll have me!

Matthew and I reserved a hotel room up in Philly for Saturday night. We will be there on Sunday and ready to trade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter