PhilharMagic question

Leslie

Mouseketeer
Without giving away any spoilers ;), could someone tell me if you need to be sitting in one of the theater seats at PhilharMagic in order to experience all the effects? My Mom will be in a wheelchair, but can transfer into a regular seat if she needs to. I don't want her to miss any of the magic!

Thanks!

Your mom will still be able to see everything sitting in the back, but alot of people say to sit about midway back. I would just leave it up to your mom, if she feels she can walk and also wait in line then go for it, she she can't i dont think she will be missing anything.

Brooke :flower:

I think what she is asking is, like with Honey I shrunk the audience and Bugs life...is there 'feelings' that only happen in theater chairs. I cant answer since I havent seen the show yet, I some how miss it everytime I go, but am determined to see it....tomorrow in fact when I get there :banana:

The screen is very big and curved, so you can see fine anywhere in the theatre as long as you wear your "Oprey Glasses" :goodvibes

there are just a couple effects of the smell/feel type that come from the seats in front of you...other than that, there is nothing. The show is still awesome even without those effects!!

There are effects built into the seats (on the back of the row in front of you), but I seem to recall reading of a similar setup for the wheelchair section. Here's hoping someone will know for sure. :wizard:

There should be "effects" built into the chairs in front of the wheelchair row. So if you go for the back, you should get the effects like everyone else.

I just saw it twice last week and I can think of at least 3 "effects" that you get in the seats - and IMO - I'd try to experience them if possible. It really adds to the fun of the show. It's my favorite attraction at MK!

The screen is a big simi-circle of half the room as long as you arn't facing the back wall you'll be able to see anything from anywhere in the room.

So enjoy Donald's Philiarmagic :wizard: (not mickey's)

I don't remember any effects that come out of the seat you are sitting in. All the effects I remember come out in front of you.
So (at least as far as I could tell), my DD got the same effects sitting in her wheelchair as those of us who were sitting next to her got. (This is also what is written in the new Passporter WDW for Your Special Needs book).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter