• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phil, Emma & Ben's Christmas Special (Video Trip Report) *DAYS 15* Now Complete

Glad for another trip and more great videos,\:worship:

All that I can say is WOW!! What a great way to remember your trip. Can't wait to see more! Now I am going to go back and watch your other vacations!

Melissa

Wow, so much work has gone into these :worship:

They are great fun to watch so thanks for sharing and congratulations on being selected for the Disney Mom's panel

Awesome videos!! Thanks for Posting.

We were in Dis from Dec. 26th til Jan. 1st and watched the fireworks in Epcot on NYE!!! They were so awesome and I know that no video does them justice like being there. It's so much fun to relive our trip by watching your videos especially since we haven't even looked at ours yet!! lol

Thanks again!!

Debbie

Amazing Video report. You've inspired me to 'film' a lot more than just taking pictures on my May trip :)

I must admit, I had tears in my eyes at your Holiday Wishes footage. Pure magic.

awesome videos!

Ben is so lucky to have parents that have done this for him!!
And, I have truly enjoyed your videos!

Thanks again

Debbie

Hi Emma!!!!

I was wondering about your video report and just found this today!!! We missed you by just a few days - we added a quick trip Jan. 8-11 (Poly) and then enjoyed our longer Feb. 7-13 (BC) trip! As predicted, our youngest asked whether Ben could go on the Nemo ride with us! :)

As usual, love the videos! Hope you're enjoying the Moms Panel! Hi to Ben! :wizard:

Hi Emma!!!!

I was wondering about your video report and just found this today!!! We missed you by just a few days - we added a quick trip Jan. 8-11 (Poly) and then enjoyed our longer Feb. 7-13 (BC) trip! As predicted, our youngest asked whether Ben could go on the Nemo ride with us! :)

As usual, love the videos! Hope you're enjoying the Moms Panel! Hi to Ben! :wizard:

Hi Renae,

How lovely to hear from you! Hope that Mike and the boys are doing well and what a shame that we just missed you in January.

I am loving being on the Mom's Panel - it is everything which I imagined it to be and more!

Glad you are enjoying the latest set of videos and Ben is glad to hear that Matthew hasn't forgotten him :)

We will hopefully run into each other at some point soon at WDW!

Just started watching your videos and they are awesome. It must take lots of work and you must have shot a ton of video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter