• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phase II of Fat Fast....

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
First we want to thank all of our Faithful followers who send us the most supportive posts and PM's...we could have not done this without you!!

Karyn and I made it though our first day of Phase II. Karyn has been really working hard to stay on Plan for Phase II. She is the MOST determined person I have met in along time!! The problem with this fat fast is....it is very difficult to eat this way Everyday. Its not alot of food and its quite BORING....so sometimes it can bring you down simply because you feel like you are "missing out" on something (for lack of a better term). SO for all of you who feel Like it Please send Karyn some Xtra support and Pixie Dust...I can't have my Fat Fast buddy down in the dumps!!!..LOL

As for me...well Phase II has been a little easier than phase one. I even tackled Outback last night...ordered the Ribeye 14oz, cut it in half 7oz, and than half again 3.5oz...and ate Almost all of it (the 3.5). Had a FEW bites of my salad with Blue cheese. The Waiter thought something was wrong with me...LOL. I felt really good...like I got to "treat" myself to something...even though I worked it into the "plan".

Thanks for listening and supporting us!!!!

Slow but Determined....

Tracy and Karyn

Karen should be getting something in the mail that may rev her up and make her smile. At least, I hope it makes her smile, otherwise I'm in trouble.

Tracy, I am just so impressed with both you and Karyn. You are so determined. You are making me feel stronger just following your progress with the fat fast.

We're here if you need us.

Katholyn

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GO GIRLS GO!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You are both doing SO GREAT!!!! Only a little while more to be "bored" and then you can knock our socks off again with some awesome WEIGHT LOSS news!!!

I am continually impressed by your dedication and determination! In the big scheme of things, it is really a SMALL drop in the bucket (time wise) out of your lives, so you are doing yourselves a world of good by really sticking this out! When it's over, you will feel GREAT and PROUD and even more POWERFUL than before!!!! And all your clothes will fit much better or be too baggy!!! Heh! Get ready to do some shopping!!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter