Phantom smells

A few times lately I have been smelling cherry cigars and I hate that smell. It doesn't last long but it's weird.

Lately I keep smelling cigarette smoke. Nobody here smokes and I smell it inside the house at random times. Does anyone else ever get this? It's so odd. :confused3

I recently went to the Doctor for this same reason. I have migraines and it turns out this is an 'aura' in my case. It drives me crazy! It usually lasts for a few days before I get a major migraine. :worried:

i regularly smell cigarette smoke in my home. we built our home ourselves, 12 years ago, from the ground up, and it has NEVER been smoked in, as i'm deathly allergic to cigarette smoke. however, my sinuses are ALWAYS draining, because i have so many allergies, so i've always assumed it's related to my sinus issues. sometimes, it's so strong, i have to go outside.

This has been happening to me for the last few months, my husband thinks I am crazy. I did wonder if it might have something to do with medical issues.
I will have to mention it to my neurologist at my next check up.

My late in-laws were heavy smokres so when it happens I always assume it's them coming to visit. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter