Phantom of the Opera DVD

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
It comes out in less than a month and I cannot wait. May 5 just in time for Mother's Day. Anyone else dying for it. I cannot wait to see "my Gerry "(Gerard Butler) in it again. He really was a dreamy Phantom.

I hate that I missed it in the theatres, but I will definitely be buying the DVD!!!

WOW!! I just saw it last night at our Cinema Cafe. Cheap movie and good food! I was blown away at how wonderful it was! And yes...this was one yummy phantom!!! i will mark the DVD release on my calendar! Thanks for letting us know!

tara

I missed it in the theater too. I can't wait to see it :flower:

I'm definitely looking forward to this DVD! Hopefully it'll be loaded with bonus features - I absolutely loved the film! (So much, in fact, that I saw it four times in the theaters in just two weeks!)

A friend of mine reminds me once at week that we have to go to Wal-Mart at midnight, so we can be one of the first people to get it.
I'm very excited to get it though. It's awesome.

I just hope that the movie is half as good as the show. I loved the show and the music and have put off seeing the movie thinking it may not measure up.

sjh801 said:
I just hope that the movie is half as good as the show. I loved the show and the music and have put off seeing the movie thinking it may not measure up.
I'm with you here but I am really looking forward to seeing it :) It's my all time favorite musical.

I can't wait for the DVD either. I actually just saw it at the cheap theater tonight for the third time. Lordy he is yummy. I've actually been a fan of Gerry's for a few years and I know a lot of people don't think he's as nearly a good singer as the original but he really blew me away.

sjh801 said:

You won't be dissappointed!!! It was incredible!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter