Phantom Manor

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
I understand this has recently been refurbished.

100_0966.jpg

WOW! What a difference. Everything seems so much clearer. You first notice it in the seance room - the spirit head has been much more clearly defined and the room is darker, with ultraviolet lights on the gargoyles. The wedding feast is much better - the ghosts are easier to see, especially the ones on the chandelier. The singing heads also seem better. The best bit, I think is the ghost card game. You can really see the game taking place now, drinks being poured, smoke rings being blown. Even at the end of the ride the sign saying "Fin de Voyage" has been spruced up, as have the arrows pointing the way out on the moving walkway!

100_1072.jpg

thats good news. at least i didnt miss it for nothing so. heres hoping it will be open in sept

Really excited for riding this again now! :banana:

Bob xoxoxoxoxx

That's great to know :goodvibes .
Mind you it kept stopping every time we rode it last Halloween so maybe that was when they realized it was time to refuribish it a little :rotfl:

I'm one of those sad people who actually finds it kinda freaky.
DBF wants to take me in the dark/at halloween to see it! Oh god. :scared1:

Does anyone actually know what's going on in the story? My french is absolutely appalling.

I'm one of those sad people who actually finds it kinda freaky.
DBF wants to take me in the dark/at halloween to see it! Oh god. :scared1:
It is absolutely brilliant in the dark and even better in the dark at Halloween! I got spooked by the doorman!! :scared1:

Does anyone actually know what's going on in the story? My french is absolutely appalling.
Have a read here. :)

So can you actually see the ghosts behind your doom buggy in the final scene now? We couldn't see them on our October and November trips and I really missed them. That last section seemed a bit lame without them.

So can you actually see the ghosts behind your doom buggy in the final scene now? We couldn't see them on our October and November trips and I really missed them. That last section seemed a bit lame without them.

We couldn't see them at October or Christmas but actually this is the bit that freaks out DS the most so just as well, LOL!

Oh yes, they're back - lovingly draped across the back of your doom buggy. :scared1:

We couldn't see them at October or Christmas but actually this is the bit that freaks out DS the most so just as well, LOL!
They were there when we were visiting (26th - 29th December 2008), and the dancers were all dancing in the ballroom too (something else that wasn't working in October!)

That's great to know :goodvibes .
Mind you it kept stopping every time we rode it last Halloween so maybe that was when they realized it was time to refuribish it a little :rotfl:

This is caused by stopping it for disabled, elderly and small children and is vry common for Omnivehicle attractions, also happens on Buzz, Spaceship Earth, Nemo and Friends, Journey into Imagination, and it used to happen on Horizons, World of Motion and Adventure through Inner Space.

Glad to hear it is up to scratch, it was in a terrible state in October. And as it is our fav (my kids also love it and have done since they were babies), I am glad to hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter