PGA FUNAI Classic @ WWOS

PrncssShan03

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I was looking into getting tickets to the FUNAI Classic @ Wide World of Sports in October as a gift for a friend who loves golf. I've never seen a PGA event before and thought it might be fun for us to go. Has anyone been to the tourney before or volunteered? I thought about volunteering for a few days then enjoying the Classic on Sunday for the final round. Would this be something worthwhile to do? Do many of the top name pros show up?
Thanks
Shannon

Just on a side note:

I realize that you're getting these as a gift, but my dad went down 2-3 years ago for a conference the same weekend as the FUNAI Classic. He didn't have tickets for the event, but was able to get tickets on the day of the event. He said that it wasn't crowded at all. I guess everyone wants to be in the parks! So, you can get these tickets last minute if you (or anyone else) are interested.

The past two years I purchased my tickets from the Orlando Chamber of Commerce. Just got an offer in the mail but won't be attending this year. I paid $50 for a weekly badge and they threw in a few free passes as I recall.

Give them a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter