PF Changs Now Open

techno

No matter where you go, there you are.
Hey for those who are fans of PF Changs, the new one at the Anaheim Garden Walk on Katella is now open. We noticed their "now open" sign as we were driving to the hotel to check in yesterday, so we drove back after we dropped off our stuff. We were the only patrons in the place!

Food and service was outstanding.

Yes, as is Bubba Gumps, California Pizza Kitchen, and of course M&S.

Parking is free for the first hour. 2 hours free with validation.

Hey for those who are fans of PF Changs, the new one at the Anaheim Garden Walk on Katella is now open. We noticed their "now open" sign as we were driving to the hotel to check in yesterday, so we drove back after we dropped off our stuff. We were the only patrons in the place!

Food and service was outstanding.

Lettuce Wraps -- YUM! :thumbsup2

Hey Albort a CM friend of mine said that they were going to have a shuttle from DLR to Garden Walk have you heard anymore on this???

Hey Albort a CM friend of mine said that they were going to have a shuttle from DLR to Garden Walk have you heard anymore on this???

nope, never heard of any nor have i seen it on Harbor bus stop. Im guessing ART will be taking care of it somehow.

We are staying at the Crowne Plaza for a few nights on our next trip (not our first choice but it was free) I heard that the Garden Walk is walking distance from the CP, is that true?

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory Friday night and I have to say their service was less than stellar and the food was just OK. We arrived and they told me 15 minutes. 30 minutes passes, and I ask my status, seems they missed me or something. They say I will be seated at the next available table - we're a party of 4. 10 minutes later and more people being seated (parties in 4 included) I go back and ask again. Again it takes a few minutes and finally we get a seat. In the end I should have just gotten a slice of cheesecake to go... (we were there over 2 hours in the end)

We tried California pizza kitchen Thurs night and again service was not good. DH ordered tea, they brought out the water only and he had to ask for a cup. 5 min later no cup, we ask again. Finally a cup comes, then 2 minutes later another waitress comes by with a water glass for DH for his hot tea :confused3 . They also gave FIL his soup at the same time of his entree (huge pet peeve of his).

I'd say it might be adviseable to stay away for awhile to let the staff get adjusted to their jobs or just beware that you might have to be extra patient.

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory Friday night and I have to say their service was less than stellar and the food was just OK. We arrived and they told me 15 minutes. 30 minutes passes, and I ask my status, seems they missed me or something. They say I will be seated at the next available table - we're a party of 4. 10 minutes later and more people being seated (parties in 4 included) I go back and ask again. Again it takes a few minutes and finally we get a seat. In the end I should have just gotten a slice of cheesecake to go... (we were there over 2 hours in the end)

We tried California pizza kitchen Thurs night and again service was not good. DH ordered tea, they brought out the water only and he had to ask for a cup. 5 min later no cup, we ask again. Finally a cup comes, then 2 minutes later another waitress comes by with a water glass for DH for his hot tea :confused3 . They also gave FIL his soup at the same time of his entree (huge pet peeve of his).

I'd say it might be adviseable to stay away for awhile to let the staff get adjusted to their jobs or just beware that you might have to be extra patient.

This seems to be the norm for every Cheesecake Factory I've ever been to...:sad2:

All these good resturaunts to choose from, my head is about to explode. Oh wait, that is my waistline :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter