Pets?

horseflye

Earning My Ears
I know this is a long shot, but are any of the apartments receptive to pets (e.g. my beloved cat, pictured left)?

Thanks!

Do you mean the CP apartments? Unfortunately, there are no pets allowed in any of the apartments.

This is the main reason my dbf and i will NOT be living in CP housing!! I couldnt survive 7 months without my puppy!

Woo, I almost got scared.:sad2: I would hate to have to room with someone with a pet. I love animals but most owners can't grasp the concept of cleaning up after them.

Living off site for my kitties too!! They really should consider having a pet housing complex or even a couple buildings!

Woo, I almost got scared.:sad2: I would hate to have to room with someone with a pet. I love animals but most owners can't grasp the concept of cleaning up after them.

I'm with you on this matter. Living in college apartment complexes is like living in a minefield of poo. People want these cute, cuddly animals, but don't want to clean up after them. I can only imagine people getting termed for letting their dogs poo everywhere, haha

While I will miss my cat terribly, living with up to 7 strangers wouldn't be good for him. I just think that even if pets were allowed, I wouldn't bring him for his sake. I just don't trust people enough to trust they will be good to animals.

Yep couldnt live with out my dog. Responsible pet owners dont live in poo!!!!!! I really would love to live in the CP housing but this was the first question i asked when considering the CP and you can live off site with out much hassel and i can make it cheaper then living in the housing so why not.

I was a little disappointed by the fish factor.
I have a betta named Milton(don't judge :D ) & i love him.
He's super calm and pretty to look at.
Sad day that I have to leave him with my family :(

This is the main reason my dbf and i will NOT be living in CP housing!! I couldnt survive 7 months without my puppy!

Hi!! My husband and I wouldn't be able to survive without our puppies either (we have 2 little "fur babies"!) have you found a place nearby to live? We are wanting to do the CP in the future, and am looking at potential housing... Not sure the distance of places... Thanks so much :)

Does anyone know how strict they are with the "no fish" policy? I'm kind of curious.

They do random apartment inspections from time to time. Chancing it might be a lot riskier than it seems, since fish fall into the category of "forbidden contraband" such as drugs, alcohol for under 21, etc. as silly as it is. I don't know for sure but I feel like it would be more serious of a penalty than a note that says "take that poster off your wall."

I'm with you on this matter. Living in college apartment complexes is like living in a minefield of poo. People want these cute, cuddly animals, but don't want to clean up after them. I can only imagine people getting termed for letting their dogs poo everywhere, haha

While I will miss my cat terribly, living with up to 7 strangers wouldn't be good for him. I just think that even if pets were allowed, I wouldn't bring him for his sake. I just don't trust people enough to trust they will be good to animals.
i have to agree about my kitty he was a resuce and took forever for him to just relax around my family, I couldnt do that to him he is better off waitin at home with his aunty waitinf for his momma to come home.

Chancing it might be a lot riskier than it seems, since fish fall into the category of "forbidden contraband" such as drugs, alcohol for under 21, etc. as silly as it is.

That sentence made me giggle. I wonder if anyone's ever been terminated for possession of a fish. I love my fish but I don't think I love him that much. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter