Petrol Station Between DLP and CDG Airport?

WDW Princess 71

DIS Veteran
We are renting a car and returning it to CDG airport. Where is the most convenient place to fuel up the car on the way from DLP back to the airport?

We are renting a car and returning it to CDG airport. Where is the most convenient place to fuel up the car on the way from DLP back to the airport?

There is a fuel station (esso) right outside the main DLRP car park by the entrance to Hotel Santa Fe but its not the cheapest, Auchan in val d Europe has one too that is cheaper so if you go there for groceries or alcohol shopping you could fill up there too.

Hth xx

There is a fuel station (esso) right outside the main DLRP car park by the entrance to Hotel Santa Fe but its not the cheapest, Auchan in val d Europe has one too that is cheaper so if you go there for groceries or alcohol shopping you could fill up there too.

Hth xx
Thank you- do you know of any closer to the CDG airport? I ask because we have to return the tank full or we will be charged by the rental company, and I am afraid if we fill up near Disney, it may not be quite full by the time we get to CDG. I looked at the Google maps, it has us taking A-104 highway from DLP to CDG- are there many rest stops with gas stations along the route that we could use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter