Petition to keep Fuegos by Sosa open

zorro77

DVC Member Since 93, visit since 86
Petition to keep Fuegos by Sosa's Cigars in Downtown Disney.

We have reached out to many sites. Posting this page and comments trying to spread the word. We will keep getting the word out until September 29th at 11:59 pm. Please feel send email to Diseny
Thank you again to everyone liking and sharing this page! There's still hope with a month left.. Please continue emailing Disney and explain they are making a huge mistake!!! Send e mail daily if you can and pass this address on.

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/

Continue to e-mail Disney to not close FUEGO'S by Sosa.

Question, are there two Sosa's stores current in the DtD area? Fuegos is by by Raglan Road, right. Wasn't there another Sosa store on the Westside? Or has it closed?

I rarely smoke, but always buy a cigar at Sosa's each trip. And I patiently wait until I am home to smoke it so it won't bother anyone else.

Question, are there two Sosa's stores current in the DtD area? Fuegos is by by Raglan Road, right. Wasn't there another Sosa store on the Westside? Or has it closed?

I rarely smoke, but always buy a cigar at Sosa's each trip. And I patiently wait until I am home to smoke it so it won't bother anyone else.

Fuegos is by Raglan Road and is a cigar bar. People can buy drinks and also smoke cigars they purchase there.
The other one on the Westside is a store.

At least that's what I figure from what my DH says.

Yes the Fuego's by Sosa is located next to the Irish Pub. Will hate to see it go but maybe there is a chance it can be saved. Unique in it that you can enjoy a drink,cigar and do a lot of people watch while sitting outside. Hope lots of DVC members are responding to this email.
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
Lets keep it open and not have all adult fun taken from DT. Disney
thank you for sending a email to save Fuego's.

Fuego's first did not have it lease renewed by the Disney company. That i believe is because it was in area that will be re-done for Disney Springs and maybe other reason not known. Funny that of all the moves they have done lately like moving the Harley store, mismate shop and a few others that the one that is enjoyment for adults does not get renewed. ????

Lots of reads, hope some of you are writing to Disney to save Fuego's, they save the pretzel and hot dog stand for Starbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter