Petition to get Song of the South re-released

ZooMommy

You can take the girl outta Texas, but you can't t
I don't know if this has been posted or not, (the search feature never wants to work for me!) but here's a petition you can sign so that, hopefully, Disney will re-release this movie. Of course, I don't know if public opinion can sway them, but I, for one, have never seen it and would love to. Heaven knows I sing Zippeedeedoodah (sp?) often enough! LOL http://www.uncleremuspages.com/quickform.html

Come on over to my house. I have it on laserdisc and I'll share. ;)

I don't think they'll ever release it in the U.S. Mine came from Japan, I think.

I signed it. Thanks for bringing us the link. Have a great trip too!:)

I have a European copy!! My kids love it...and I don't see anything Politically Incorrect with it - the movie was made to reflect a period of time in our country.

Originally posted by MerryPoppins
Come on over to my house. I have it on laserdisc and I'll share. ;)

I don't think they'll ever release it in the U.S. Mine came from Japan, I think.

Okey-dokey, MerryPoppins! I'll be over when we get back and I'll bring the snacks! LOL

Thanks for the good wishes, DopeyRN (hmmm, I'm thinking I might not want you for my nurse - just kidding!) ;)

I have a British copy I bought my DW for Christmas last year (it was very 'dear') & I would love to see it re-released in the USA!

And I think DopeyRN is an excellent nurse! (I've always sensed that DRN!)

Have a great trip ZooMommy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter