• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Petition for Kaleo

notsogoofy

Mouseketeer
Anyone interested in started a petition to return Kaleo (and the torch lighting) and the woman at the polynesian, please respond here..if we get enough, we can make a real petition with our emails, names, etc..

Sign me up. Just let me know what you need. One of the reasons we go back to the Poly over and over is to listen to his music while we relax in the bar. We have some nice videos of our son dancing to his music.

What were they thinking when they let him go? :confused:

Whoa, who was the woman they let go? It wasn't Lipoa, was it? She usually sings at 'Ohana in the evening.

I would suggest instead of starting an online petition that you contact Disney directly. That would have more impact than an online petition.

I know with Lipoa we all sent in our individual e mails to Disney.

Then Disney contacted me personally. I made it really personal saying how Lipoa would greet my ds etc. If you have a personal story make sure to include that in your e mail etc.

Could we make a big email here and then forward it to Disney. I did not get to see the torch lighting last time, but the singing in the Tambu Lounge was just wonderful. We loved it. It just added that magic to the resort.

What's the email address for Disney (again)--Kaleo made some magic happen for us in October, and would like to tell Disney about it.

I'll sign a petition....just point me in the right direction. I have to agree w/ another poster about these entertainers making the Poly what it is-bringing the islands right here to Disney....

After further review, I definitely think its a better idea to just email. I sent mine, and hopefully, many others do the same..

The Torch Lighting Ceremony will resume this week according to unofficial sources. Unfortunately, no one seems to know if it will be around after the busy holiday season. . . :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter