Pete's Eulogy on the Blog Page, It's Beautiful

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Since there are so many threads, I thought I would post this, as Corey let everyone know Pete's Eulogy is up on the Blog page, but it was buried on one of the threads.

Fair warning though....I'm in tears again....but I also smiled, It's simply a beautiful tribute. Pete's words are eloquent and heartfelt and so Pete...I could hear his voice in my head while reading it, but it is also, so amazingly Bob.

I agree!

I couldnt read it without shedding tears..

What a wonderful tribute! Bob would be proud .. :hug:

So well written. What a beautiful tribute to Bawb. A man that I never had the pleasure of meeting, but felt I knew from all the pod casts I have had the pleasure of listening to. Thank you for sharing it with us.:grouphug:

Pete, it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us, and more importantly, thank you for sharing Bob with us.

Lisa

Beautifully written and very moving. It made me well up again, but it left me smiling as I think about Bawb instead of crying. Thank you for sharing this with us, Pete. :grouphug:

That's wonderful. I've had the words "Life is Good" keep repeating in my head after I saw them on Bawb's cart yesterday.

Obviously, he lived his life believing that and now I hope to do a better job of remembering that phrase myself.

Thank you for sharing this with all of us Pete. I know this has to be a bit surreal...going through this publicly and having it be so very personal...

In fact all of the Podcast crew...everything they have posted and shared with us along the way is just a testament to how wonderful they must be. Thank you so very much.

I hope today's meeting is a comfort to everyone. I wish I could be there to give everyone a hug - and then sneak out, because all of a sudden it really did hit me that losing someone is so hugely personal (after the loss of my brother, my family adopted a saying...you just don't get it until you get it, and then you wish you didn't) and having to share it can be both a blessing and a curse.

Love and hugs to you all...and to all the Dis Podcast loving family...

Lisa, thanks for the heads up to the blog page.

Pete - absolutely beautiful. I think the best funerals/memorial services not only allow you to mourn a loved one's passing but also celebrate their lives. What a fitting celebration of Bob's life...maybe we all can strive to be more like Bob.

Last night I decided that I had grieved enough for this wonderful man, that I was lucky enough to meet in person, then be a part of his life each Tuesday and Wednesday.

I had told myself I had cried enough and it was time to start celebrating Bawb and his world. I told myself each day I would honor him by asking myself what would Bawb do and then do it. A smile, an offer of help, a positive, happy outlook.. This would be my personal tribute and I told myself NO MORE CRYING!!!

Then Pete posts this heartfelt. loving tribute and the tears came again. Thank you Pete for sharing your words with all of us. I have pushed the tears away, the sadness not so much but like you stated it was time to treasure the man and with this my new motto is now and will continue to be "What would Bawb Do?"

Kelly,

I'm glad you posted this as I also have a new motto thanks to Bawb. I just added "Life is Good" to my signature and I really want to do a better job of living by that motto and making it mean something.

How to I find Pete's blog? Please let me know, as I would like to read his eulogy. Thanks, Michele

Dear havens Pete, the eulogy was not only perfect but it truely shows how deep of a friendship you shared was with a wonderful person. I have found that time doesn't heal the pain of loss.. but over time, it does helps to remember even more things about a wonderful life that has moved on to the next great adventure.

I wish you and your team the very best.. I know you folks will keep his spirit alive for many years to come. All my hopes!

Pete that was an absolutely perfect eulogy. Thank you for sharing that with all of us. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter