Pete's coming back!!!

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited you're coming back to host the podcast Pete!! Dustin is great but I miss Pete! I'm so happy you're feeling better!!

I will also be glad to hear Pete's voice again. I missed you, Pete. You are like The Godfather of the group!

Dustin, you've done a wonderful job, btw.

The team has done a great job, but I'm very happy that Pete's coming back!

Sooo good to come back to this from Orlando!

Dustin is an amazing host and done such an amazing job. But it's soo good to see Pete's coming back! :)

He's Baaaaaack! Thank you Pete! Enjoyed hearing your voice!...and you made my week with the oh so familiar and comforting "Stay out of the $&@! Lakes"

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Great to see Pete back.

Part of the podcast is missing...

I was trying to watch the recorded podcast, and it seems to jump at around 51 minutes and go into another clip. Did something go wrong with the recording?

Glad you are back, Pete! Dustin and the rest of the team did a great job in your absence, but it is always comforting to hear your voice start the show off!

I just have to tell you, we just got back from 12 days in WDW and several times we saw people wading in the lake at Yacht Club. My daughter and I spent a lot of time quoting you :thumbsup2 This always lead to the comment, ' have they never heard of the brain eating amoeba?!?!" To which we decided that some people we encountered needn't worry....

Great to see Pete back.

Part of the podcast is missing...

I was trying to watch the recorded podcast, and it seems to jump at around 51 minutes and go into another clip. Did something go wrong with the recording?

No Joe, it's not you. We had major issues with LiveStream today. Everything was fine on our end, so it was definitely something with their servers causing the issue. Dustin is uploading the full show to YouTube and it should be available a little later this evening.

Pete

Pete, do you have to pay a fee to broadcast on Livestream?

Nice show today

WELCOME BACK PETE!!! Missed you, but, Dustin was great as well. Glad to ohave you both!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter