Peter Pan's Flight - closed for refurbishment 7/21-7/24

3 days? That's hardly enough time to sweep up the pixie dust.

I am suprised it is so short. I would expect a multi week refurb on this attraction with in the next few months, unless they really did build all of the new AAs off site and are going to be able to install them that quickly.

Thank you for posting this. Theres a chance we'll be taking a trip home and throwing in a park day amongst a week of beach days. DD15 is going through a Peter Pan phase so I'll make sure we don't choose one of these dates as our park day.

Big uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh if this goes over. We'll be there 7/27-7/31 and Peter Pan is my oldest's absolute favorite.

What will Peter Pan being closed do to the rest of Fantasyland for MM on July 22nd? Will everything else be slammed?? I'm worried now...

I hope they are replacing the "stars" twinkle lights in the Neverland dark room, it's too dark in there now and you can't see anything at all.

What will Peter Pan being closed do to the rest of Fantasyland for MM on July 22nd? Will everything else be slammed?? I'm worried now...

It is such a slow loading ride. With a 45 min typical wait, I cannot imagine that the rest of fantasy land will be affected so much. For instance, matterhorn's line at a 45 minute wait likely has 5 times, or even ten times more people in the line. Pirates, even more so.

I hope they are replacing the "stars" twinkle lights in the Neverland dark room, it's too dark in there now and you can't see anything at all.

Have you tried riding at night? We did on our trip last week and I was simply amazed at how much better the dark rides were to me. I saw so much more detail probably because my eyes did not need to adjust to the darkened rooms.

Oh I really do hope PPF comes back up on Friday, 7/25. That will be the last of our three days in the park. I just don't wanna miss out on any pixie dust! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter