Peter Pandom

Lindseyonstage

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else created a mild obsession with the Peter Pan? :tinker: Well there is a whole "Pandom". (play on words for fandom) You guys have to check it out it's literally soooooo cute! There's a bunch of gifs on tumblr and adorable youtube videos! Tell me I'm not alone on this lol. :lovestruc

Has anyone else created a mild obsession with the Peter Pan? :tinker: Well the is a whole "Pandom". (play on words for fandom) You guys have to check it out it's literally soooooo cute! There's a bunch of gifs on tumblr and adorable youtube videos! Tell me I'm not alone on this lol. :lovestruc

I love Peter Pan! It's always been one of my favorite movies. I'll have to check it out!

images

I LOVE PETER PAN! I had no idea that there was a Peter Pandom pixiedust: I love him and the movie though!

I love him... Beyond words. He has been one of my favorite characters since I was little. He's practically my role model. Never growing up! Woot woot!

Dont make fun of me but, when i was younger peter pan was my imaginary friend! :lmao: He had to have his own carseat, seat at the table, ect. The whole nine yards! haha :rotfl2: Is that weird? :confused3

I met Peter Pan at MK yesterday.

Cool! We ran into him on our cruise when my little sister was upset and crying (long story) and then he loved her shoes, because they were crocs, and he was talking about a story with Hook and the crocodile.

My fav character has always been Peter Pan and I'm more than slightly obsessed (gestures at name) but my first trip to Disney will be Disney world in January 2014!!!! I can't wait to get his autograph and give him a hug!!!!!! (Is it sad that in saying this at age 15) but I seriously can't wait!!!!!

I go to Disney on Thursday and I would love to meet Peter Pan! The only time I've ever met him is when I was like 8 or something during the Family Fun Tour, but then I was more excited about Wendy. There was only one other kid so I rode with Wendy and he rode with Peter on the ride. So I would really love to see him again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter