Peter Pan

Mickey's Girl

Mouseketeer
Does Peter Pan appear at any character meal. My daughter LOVES Peter Pan. It would be the highlight of her trip to get her picture with him! :love:

I am not sure but we have seen him a couple of times by Pirates of the Carriben with Wendy.

Kae

We happened to run into him right on Main Street, but he is usually over near Pirates of the Carribean. I don't believe there is a character meal with him though. My dd is very disappointed she doesn't get to meet Tink.

So does my daughter!!! He's been her first crush. LOL We HAVE to find him at Disney!! It won't be an option. It will be a mission! :earboy2:

LOL - Add another DD that LOVES Peter!! LOL - This will be our 3rd trip ( 3rd time is a charm) and I really hope that we can get a picture and autograph this time! She has seen him in the show at the castle and during the parade Minnie picked DD to skip around the float with her - Peter was on the float and DD was just looking up at him smiling while she was skipping with Minnie - she was more excited to skip past Peter than to skip with Minnie -LOL

I know Disney moves the characters around, but on one of our our trips we took pictures and got Peter Pan's autograph at Epcot. He was in the back in one of the countries. ::MinnieMo

Thanks Grumpy's wife! I plan to call each morning to see if we can find him - if you go to guest relations in the park they can check if the character will be out also I think some CM's through out the park can do that too - we will definately be checking - I've heard some reports that occasionly he will be at CRT but it was been awhile since I have seen any body report seeing him there as it is usually princesses. princess:

I've seen him at CRT breakfast a couple times, but not always.

Anne

I know it isn't "guaranteed" that you will meet Peter Pan, why not take the Family Magic Tour at MK? We met him and my DDs got to ride Peter Pan's Flight with him all to themselves...got his autograph on their Magical Moment certificate to boot! Well worth the time and money because it made their trip...they are also very fond of him!

Ibelieveinfairies said:
I know it isn't "guaranteed" that you will meet Peter Pan, why not take the Family Magic Tour at MK? We met him and my DDs got to ride Peter Pan's Flight with him all to themselves...got his autograph on their Magical Moment certificate to boot! Well worth the time and money because it made their trip...they are also very fond of him!

My DD would love this!! How far inadvance can you book this?

We did the Family Magic Tour and booked only a day or two before. You can book up to 90 days in advance. Our family of 3 were the only ones taking the tour that day, because two other families did not show. Our DD, 4 at the time, got to spend about 30 minutes with Peter Pan and Wendy all to herself. Because we were the only ones, she got to pick a ride. She chose the Carpets. So, they walked through the park with her in the middle - swinging arms and singing songs. It was a very special time. Well worth the $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter