Peter Pan - where?

CrispImage

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anybody has seen Peter Pan anywhere lately?

We will in Disneyland in early April and my 14yo daughter really wants to meet Peter Pan and give him a thimble / kiss as she played Wendy in a Pantomime.

The other character she wants to meet and sing to is Ariel - but have that taken care of as we are having lunch at Ariel's Grotto - she is going to sing - Look at this stuff, isn't it neat. I really do think your collection's complete. I really do think your the girl, the girl who has everything.
She has sung the song at many performances and won a competition with it.

Has anybody got any other ideas for cool character interactions.

Thank you
Kylie

We have often seen Peter Pan first thing in the morning in Fantasyland...within the first hour of the park being open. Every time we've been in Fantasyland for that first hour, we see him

That's so sweet! Peter Pan is easy to see, but hard to talk to! He's always running around, I swear he never stops moving. Maybe she can call out to him that she'd like to give him a kiss? That would maybe get him to pause.

He stops on the path near the Queen of Hearts bathrooms VERY often. Sometimes Hook is with him, sometimes not. He appears at all times of day.

We saw him running through the side of castle, heading towards Pixie Hollow. He stopped around there to sign autographs and take pics.

I've seen him alot on the path by the queen of hearts bathroom and also on the path between matterhorn and the submarines when the matterhorn line gets longer.

The mobile Disney app will show you which characters are out and where at any given time of the day.

Peter Pan was meeting people on the path in front of the Matterhorn by the castle Saturday morning.

When we were there in oct we saw him just beside Dumbo first thing in the morning- he seems to run around that area

We've seen him on the Snow White grotto path near the wishing well in the past. He stopped for a few minutes and we got a few great pictures. He is the most mobile character in the park!
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter