• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peter Pan ride - no theme music?

Debella

Earning My Ears
We were at Disney a few weeks ago and noticed that they don't play the theme song to Peter Pan on the ride anymore. That was a major disappointment. Anybody know when/why they got rid of it?

It was playing the first week of December. I can't really imagine why they would remove it. I agree with the previous post that it's likely just a maintenance issue, hopefully to be fixed soon.

I noticed in January that it wasn't playing. I thought it was weird that I could hear the "ships" moving and the track making noises but I didn't put it together that it was missing the music. I could hear the script better with the music turned off though, where I thought in September the words were drowned out by the music a little bit.

We were at Disney a few weeks ago and noticed that they don't play the theme song to Peter Pan on the ride anymore. That was a major disappointment. Anybody know when/why they got rid of it?
Uh-oh -- I hope MonoManBlue doesn't see this post!

I noticed in January that it wasn't playing. I thought it was weird that I could hear the "ships" moving and the track making noises but I didn't put it together that it was missing the music. I could hear the script better with the music turned off though, where I thought in September the words were drowned out by the music a little bit.

We were able to hear the script too...but I didn't care about the script. I just wanted to hear "...and here we go....You can fly, you can fly, etc..." :sad:

That ride has one of the best soundtracks also! I listen the que music in my car sometimes

During my trip last month, I noticed that Peter Pan no longer says, "here was go" when you first take off. I always used to love that part. Does anyone remember it? It was right when you saw Raggedy Ann & Andy in the beginning.

Does anyone know if you can find the audio online somewhere? Perhaps I can download it to my phone and play it when riding in case its still not running when we are there.

Does anyone know if you can find the audio online somewhere? Perhaps I can download it to my phone and play it when riding in case its still not running when we are there.

I know you can buy CD's with music from the parks at most Disney stores. More than likely you should be able to find them on a Disney's online shoping site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter