Peter Pan Question

da1012

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Do they give rider switch passes/stroller passes for this ride? My daughter really loved this ride last year, and is too young and scared for a lot of the other fantasy land rides. I know we have to arrive really early and be at the front of rope drop, and I was thinking I would go fast with her, but my husband and younger daughter will be pushing a double stroller through all the crowds. I'm sure by the time the stroller reaches the line, the wait will be an hour, so they would need the stroller pass to ride. The other option is for me to go ahead, but then DH would have to park the stroller and then bring the kids to meet me in line, which I would think would be frowned upon? It's just frustrating that the quick line build up makes it hard with the logistics for little ones to ride this without waiting an hour!

The rider swap passes are mainly given out on rides with a height restriction. You will not be able to get one with Peter Pan. Only DAS/Handicapped/Tours go through the alternate entrance there.
Why not park the stroller outside the castle prior to rope drop and walk together and get in line? You can get the stroller after the ride, or when you are done with FL.

They don't for this ride and not for the reason you state. I haven't been on PP since it reopened and I know the line is longer that usual, but it is possible for all of us to get on together and we have 4 kids and a stroller. Is it possible for you to carry your little one and hold the older ones hand to power walk there? Your husband can move pretty fast with the stroller - I've become an expert on maneuvering the stroller through crowds and there is a place between the castle and PP where you could park the stroller and jump right in line. He will have to power walk with the stroller but he should be able to keep up with you. Good luck!

Thanks! We will try dumping the stroller early. My 2.5 year old also gets scared easily, so I'm worried she will chicken out of going on rides and then my husband or I will miss out on riding, so I was hoping the stroller passes could be used for that too. There is no way she will be happy on Pirates for example.

Unfortunately they would not be offered on POTC either.
Here are the rides that offer Rider Switch Passes:
DL
Autopia
BTMRR
Gadgets Go Coaster
IJA
Matterhorn
Space
Splash
ST

DCA
CS
GSS
GRR
RSR
Silly Symphony Swings
Soarin'
ToT
Tuck and Roll Drive'em Buggies

The rider swap pass is really offered at rides where a child is too short for the height requirement. If the ride doesn't have a height requirement, they don't offer it. You can always ask a CM at those rides and they may grant you some pixie dust, but know it's not a given and shouldn't be expected. I've sat out Pirates with a child who chickened out many times, so I feel you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter