• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peter Pan and Wendy?

We usually see them near the Pirates of the Caribbean, usually swapping autograph times with Captain Hook & Mr. Smee. pirate: On the left after the POC gift shop before you enter Frontierland. Good Luck!

Here is a link I like to use while looking for character meet and greets:

http://allearsnet.com/tp/fur.htm

**********Attention Family Magic Tour Spoiler Below***********

I also booked the Family Magic Tour, for our trip in July. According to all of the trip reports I have read both Peter Pan and Wendy take part in this tour!
The CM's that make the ressies claim they have never heard of these characters showing up for this tour. But there are plenty of trip reports on this site that state other wise!!

Good luck!

Peter and Wendy can generally be found in the Pirates of Caribbean area of Adventureland, as well as Capt Hook and Mr. Smee!

Agreed; they are usually outside POTC around 10am; you can find out when you get to the park the exact times. Peter Pan will sometimes show up around the beginning to main street by the train station. Wendy was at our CRT lunch in October and remembered seeing us earlier in the day by POTC ~ which she made a big deal about; very funny.

We've booked the Family Magic tour too ( it can be booked a year in advance!!!!) it is meant to have peter pan and Wendy in it, not always 100% but when i asked as I booked I was told 90% it would be them. Sounds ideal for my DD 4 yrs. :cheer2: Shes wearing her Wendy Darling dress (cute)

I was there 2 weeks ago and Wendy and Peter Pan were outside Tony's approx 4:00. but check the meet & greets.

Don't forget to watch for Tinkerbell doing her flight from the Castle.

We did the Family Magic Tour last week and at the end, Peter Pan and Wendy showed up. They signed autographs and took pictures and then went on a ride with us. They went on Mickey's Philharmagic, but one little girl didn't want to go on it because she was afraid and my DD4 and I had already seen it, so Wendy took the other little girl and my DD4 on 2 other rides! So it was Wendy, 2 little girls (each got to hold her hand!) and the 2 moms on the Carousel and Peter Pan and we got to go to the front of the line. It was very cool for DD and people all over were looking at us like how did we get so lucky to have Wendy be our personal tour guide and friend! DS and DH went into Philharmagic with Peter Pan and the others and Peter apparently chatted with everyone from the tour (and other members of the audience) and the whole audience thought it was cool that he was there and I guess there is one part where Peter is on screen and he stood up and bowed and the whole place applauded.

So if your kids are into Peter Pan and Wendy then I would definitely schedule this tour (for $25 per person), although like other posters said, they do not guarantee that they will be there...

JULIE

You can definitely find them outside Pirates walking towards Fronteerland. Have Fun!!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

I agree, when we were down last May, we saw Peter and Wendy right across from the exit of Pirates, they were there along with Captain Hook. Good luck. :)

Near Pirates is the best place to look. A word of warning though, they may not be together. I've gone some days and it was just Peter or just Wendy doing meet-and-greets and sometimes both of them together. Town Square is another good place to look, but they are there less frequently.

This is so funny...we always see Capt. Hook and Smee, but never Wendy or Peter. This year they were closer to Alladins Carpet ride in a little stage area. We also saw Jasmine and Alladin behind the carpet rides.

I'll have to look again at 10 am when we are there in Oct.
thanks!

LBKMAMA said:
This is so funny...we always see Capt. Hook and Smee, but never Wendy or Peter. This year they were closer to Alladins Carpet ride in a little stage area. We also saw Jasmine and Alladin behind the carpet rides.

I'll have to look again at 10 am when we are there in Oct.
thanks!

This goes for us, too! pirate:

However, DD got to meet Wendy at CRT in December 2004 and she was truly magical - always in character! :goodvibes

I'm definately going to book the Family Magic Tour for our next trip as DD will be 5 y.o. and this sounds perfect for her age group! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter