Pete thinks people acting over the top with Shaun and Craig? Frozen fan worse!

DisneyKentucky

DIS Veteran
Japanese woman is divorcing her husband over his dislike of Frozen. ‘There’s something wrong with you as a human being.’

I'm pretty sure this woman would wait 5 hours to meet them as well.

metro.co.uk/2014/06/04/theres-something-wrong-with-you-as-a-human-being-woman-seeks-divorce-from-husband-over-his-dislike-of-frozen-4749392/

I guess she's putting him on ice..bwahaha...okay, bad joke sorry. ;) I'd say their problems started way before Frozen...anyone willing to let someone go that easily over a movie was already looking for an out. Just my opinion.

I thought it had a pro-winter agenda. Mmmmmmm. Winter....

Wasn't it a pro-heterosexual agenda? I'm so confused....

Hmmmmm. Pro-reindeer agenda. Or pro-snowman

Just my opinion (please don't bash), but I think Frozen has this relationship-based agenda.

Don't commit to marriage after the first date.

Honestly, I can live with that. :)

There is a philosopher on Youtube (he really is and he has interesting takes on things) from Canada named Stefan Molyneaux. I was shocked he had a video on Frozen. I've watched the first 5 minutes of the over hour video. It's pretty good start but, I don't where he is going:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U

Now listening and he compares Elsa to Hamlet.

How many drugs do you need to do to believe that?

How many people kiss their dogs? I never knew they were promoting bestiality! Oh, and sisters who care for the welfare of the other...lesbians!?!

I guess that makes babies freeloaders who are working the system instead of being productive members of society!

I'm so glad that guy opened my eyes! I never knew that everything is evil and perverted. You just need to look for it!

Is this a different Frozen movie? Isn't it the one where 4 20 something's get caught on a chairlift after the ski resort closes and they get devoured by wolves?

Is this a different Frozen movie? Isn't it the one where 4 20 something's get caught on a chairlift after the ski resort closes and they get devoured by wolves?

Oh geeze. I remember that awful movie. Yuck!

I think the term 'Get a life' should be said to these people, it's a movie and a pretty darned good one at that.

Truthfully, these twisted people could find something negative in any innocent movie or cartoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter