• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete talks coffee... ok so what is the best

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
What is the best flavor you found for your Keurig coffee maker??

For everyday coffee I am a Starbucks drinker (GO JULIE!!!) so I want something that tastes like it and haven't found it yet.

Also I am sure you all found some good flavors for that once in a while thing, the Kahlua is OK...

For everyday coffee I am a Starbucks drinker (GO JULIE!!!) so I want something that tastes like it and haven't found it yet.

Also I am sure you all found some good flavors for that once in a while thing, the Kahlua is OK...

The Tassimo has Starbucks discs that make a latte I could not distinguish from the real thing. Not sure about Keurig though.

Pete

The Tassimo has Starbucks discs that make a latte I could not distinguish from the real thing. Not sure about Keurig though.

Pete

Thanks Pete! Until I get a Tassimo... you keep :coffee: up and keep them in business for us! I love my Starbucks!! :goodvibes

p.s. I know they have the filters for the Keurig that allows you to use any type coffee, but it's just not the same if I have to messure it out, and rinse the filter after. I need INSTANT lazy girl coffee :rotfl:

My 2cents... I love COMMUNITY COFFEE - Dark Roast (available in Louisiana, and through their website)!

We drink Fairway French roast coffee with a French Press. I really dislike the flavor that you get from the machines with the coffee packets.

As for commercial coffee, I'm a Dunkin' girl.

Pete

Which tassimo do you have I looked them up to see if we are going to get the tassimo or the keurig and they have a few models. Thanks so much!

Kevin - Timothy's Italian Melange and Timothy's Summer Raspberry

John - Chocolate Glazed Donut

I'm a decaf fan, but I like strong coffee like Starbucks. My favorites are Timothy's Decaf Rainforest Espresso Extra Bold and Green Mountain Coffee Decaf Extra Bold Dark Magic.

As far as a K-Cup that tastes like Starbucks, I guess that depends on your taste buds. To me, Starbucks tastes "burned", with a hard edge to it. I find that most of the French Roast's K-Cups are similar to that. Or, you might want to try Black Tiger.

on the show Pete mentioned he liked the Nabob T-discs, those are the ones I enjoy as well.

Just wondering if you can get just regular ground Nabob coffee in the packages in the US?

DH and I love the Green Mountian Dark Magic Extra Bold. Also like The Coffee People Organinc Extra Bold Dark Roast.

We have found, with beans or with cups, that the flavored coffees end up tasting weak and like tobacco. DH and I both think this. Does anyone else? It might have good sounding flavors but then no matter what flavor it is, it ends up tasting like tabacco. (At least how tobacco smells, anyway).

Ok, so i haven't figured out how to do 2 quotes in 1 post. Sorry.

I like Kona for a everyday, loved a lot of the seasonals - peach in summer - way better than I expected, pumpkin in fall and the Holiday Sampler....WOW! Eggnog, Gingerbread....I should have stocked up more on those.

Tammy

PS
My DH who is not a coffee drinker, has discovered Mocachinos. All I know is he better now discover how to fill the machine with water!!!!

I use Starbucks coffee in the my K-cup. My husband likes Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream and Green Mountain Wild Mountain Blueberry.

I pretty much only like Starbucks Sumatra, ( extra bold & earthy). Do you know if the dark magic tastes anything like that? I have not found anything so far that is strong enough for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter