Pete on a Zip Line

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Who is going to start the separate page for GKTW to get Pete on a zip line? I don't have the skills. I will donate more to see this. We have until DAP this year.

Kim

Great minds! Haven't heard the show, but we were at Old Key West last week. DH read the article on the new ziplines at Gatorland and said there should be a GKTW fundraiser for Pete to do the zipline. We'd donate.

Kathy

I haven't finished listening (doing so now), but it is very easy to set up a First Giving page. I'd set one up for you, but I need to promote (what am I saying? lol) my lox challenge. :)

Okay I would give money as well but I also can't help myself :) Being the science girl that I am the reason for the weight restriction is Inertia a larger object or person is harder to stop.[http://jvcscienceisfun.pbworks.com/w/page/12093323/GAK-Stubborn-Coin-Teacher-Tips

I am close to the weight limit and have done zip lines in Alaska and was told that the reason for the weight limit was because of needing to safely stop at the end of the line. That fits with inertia being the issue because inertia is directly related to weight. So that is my science fact for the day, sorry if I am being a bit Hermione about it. :teacher:

Okay I would give money as well but I also can't help myself :) Being the science girl that I am the reason for the weight restriction is Inertia a larger object or person is harder to stop.[http://jvcscienceisfun.pbworks.com/w/page/12093323/GAK-Stubborn-Coin-Teacher-Tips

I am close to the weight limit and have done zip lines in Alaska and was told that the reason for the weight limit was because of needing to safely stop at the end of the line. That fits with inertia being the issue because inertia is directly related to weight. So that is my science fact for the day, sorry if I am being a bit Hermione about it. :teacher:

Thank you Ms. Granger. :wizard: (Couldn't resist!)

Ten points for Gryffindor!

Ok. I am dense. How do I set up a First Giving page for Teresa and I for the Muddy Buddy? If you can help with the instructions I will set it up. Thanks.

Ok. I am dense. How do I set up a First Giving page for Teresa and I for the Muddy Buddy? If you can help with the instructions I will set it up. Thanks.

I was checking that out too Kathy.... not sure how to link it to power of ten...

Maybe my gravity is too heavy!!! lol

T.

I got into my account but wanted to make sure it was linked correctly to the Power of 10 challenge. Gravity must be causing me problems too. :)

You should be able to link it somehow. I know how to set one up, but haven't linked anything. Shelly set up the lox challenge page.

It's very easy to set up a firstgiving page!! But to link it, all I did was to email Dave Parfitt and ask him to make sure it gets included in the total for the Power of 10 challenge! If you need help, I'll be glad to help. :)

Thanks to Jackjyro for setting up the First Giving page. I have put in the first donation. Thanks for the other offers of help.

Now get out there and donate!!!!!!!! We want to see Pete flying through the air. And I will do it too!

Kim

Just gave! Come on DISers, I can't wait to see Pete on that zipline.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter