Pete - any news on the London meet?

Elise79

DIS Veteran
I was wondering now you are back from your travels out west if you had any more details on the time and/or location for the meet in London?

There are some very excited Brits that want to know so we can organise trains/planes/hotels!

I believe the day in mind that Pete had in mind was Sunday, Sept. 4th, sometime during the afternoon. I know most of us from the ABD group are going to Foxtrot Oscar for Dinner, so I would guess that it would be before that. But Pete will have to confirm. That is as much as I know at this time. :thumbsup2

Any possibility there can be a live internet broadcast of this ???? Mike????? ;)

I would really love to come along - just checking out train ticket costs etc.

Despite the fact I haven't really come on the boards for a very very long time, I shall be trying to come. Also helps that there is a Pin Meet happening the day before in Central London as well! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter