PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

Not at the fort, but Teagan loves camping, too!
100_0504-1.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of her at the Fort, but this is Kassie ... and she loves to go camping!

KassieinChairforWeb.jpg

Kassie looks like in this picture like she is Full of attitude. She is a Princess!:thumbsup2

Awwwwwwwwwww!! I love basset hounds. Tell me one of them has the name flash or velvet ears.

OMG!! Love those Basset pics!! I have a 3 year old Basset named Jeter and I just love him to pieces, he's the sweetest dog I've ever owned!!!:goodvibes

I love my pups well except for the excessive drool LOL I will leaving for the Fort tomorrow morning I'm sure you will hear the hounds LOL boy can they howl.

Oh the drool is awful!!!
Have a fabulous time!! :)

Jeter doesn't howl much :confused3 I always get youtube clips and put them on when he is around thinking he'll pick it up, but he's only done it maybe two or three times where he got into a full Basset howl!!!! It was so funny.

At least your Bassets dont do THIS just because theres a cat in the same room with him.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter