Pet peeves what really annoys you?

Sillyprincess

silly girl
What are your pet peeves things that you just can't stand?
mine are:

When peeps whistle
and when i see someone bitting there nails :crazy2: :hyper2: :badpc: :jester: :music: :boat:

People who walk/drive slow!! :mad: That drives me insane! Especially when they cut infront of you... grrr!

wheh people make odd noises with their mouth
or
they IM you and then right after that they say they have to go.

I hate it when in school there would be a whole group of people walking in front of me and they'd be walking INCREDIBLY SLOW. I like walking fast and I can't stand it! I also hate it more when they still continue to walk slow and then suddenly stop without warning and start talking to someone. KEEP MOVING PEOPLE! :mad: Haha, sorry I started getting mad there lol.

I also hate it when my friend's friends prank call me. They can be so rude! :mad:

haha, I also hate it when the person next to me is chewing with their mouth open! I hate the noise!

- When people play their music too loud on their headphones.
- When people walk/drive too slow. I agree with Jeff Foxworthy, we should be able to get up underneath them, get them loose, and send them into the wall.
- When people chew with their mouth open.
- When people make a point to talk to me in the morning.

BandGeek911 said:
I hate it when in school there would be a whole group of people walking in front of me and they'd be walking INCREDIBLY SLOW. I like walking fast and I can't stand it! I also hate it more when they still continue to walk slow and then suddenly stop without warning and start talking to someone. KEEP MOVING PEOPLE! :mad: Haha, sorry I started getting mad there lol.

I also hate it when my friend's friends prank call me. They can be so rude! :mad:

haha, I also hate it when the person next to me is chewing with their mouth open! I hate the noise!

This is what i would say if i liked to type a lot. I also hate it when people give u that look after they 'dis' u that says 'im better than u now that i just burned u.' my friend does that when shes mad a me and it drives me nuts!!

Keli :scared1: :crowded:

people watching me type. I can't type if you look at me.

People who follow me.

People who talk too much. Don't talk to hear yourself talk. It just makes you look stupid.

Shower curtains...that's more of a phobia tho...
Germs in general...
When my internet doesn't work...
When my internet is slow...
When I procrastinate so much that I'm too tired to be doing the work I'm supposed to be doing (AHEMCOUGHNOWCOUGHAHEM)

-When people stare at me
-When I have to wake up in the morning
-People chewing with their mouth open or smacking their gum
-When people talk to you and you don't feel like talking in the first place...
-When people don't get that you're ignoring you!!!

Sillyprincess said:
What are your pet peeves things that you just can't stand?
mine are:

When peeps whistle
and when i see someone bitting there nails :crazy2: :hyper2: :badpc:
jester.gif
:music: :boat:

What exactly are peeps? Friends, Family, People or Candy?:confused3 I'm not very "With It", or "Hip".

one of the things that really annoys me (and of course everyone in my family does is it) is when ppl repeat lines from a movie right after they have been said

When I go to click on "teen dis", and I end up clicking something like Disney Tips instead.

ppl smaking on their gum
nail or razors on the chalkboard
how can u have a phobia of shower curtains tho

Iterruptions when I'm trying to concentrate (like on homework, ahhh!)

when people try to look fashionable but it just doesn't work

gum in general

people at walmart who block the aisles with their carts and won't let you through (this is a bit humorous though... :rotfl: )

:)

Daisymae26 said:
Iterruptions when I'm trying to concentrate (like on homework, ahhh!)

when people try to look fashionable but it just doesn't work

gum in general

people at walmart who block the aisles with their carts and won't let you through (this is a bit humorous though... :rotfl: )

:)

You know what you do when people do that? Put things in their cart like femine hygen things(Ladies know what I mean) or expensive things, or other things but I probly can't say it on here.

You know what I hate? I hate how homophobia seems to be spreading among teenagers. Mainly males, but some girls are like that too. I hate all of this close-mindedness. Seriously. That has to be my pet peeve.

I can't stand it when...

- People touch/play with my hair ( it's curly, now, and they love it )
- If one of my friends says something funny and the other person repeats it while we're all laughing
- People where scrunchies
- When some ppl (ahem) where "in" clothes, because they think that will make them more popular ( especially when they don't even like them )
- People lie ( I told one of my friends about the Dis Boards and she was like 'yeah I've been to Disney World a couple of times' when in fact she hasn't, she done it just so she could become closer to me ( more popular)

Wolfen-Sensei said:
You know what I hate? I hate how homophobia seems to be spreading among teenagers. Mainly males, but some girls are like that too. I hate all of this close-mindedness. Seriously. That has to be my pet peeve.

i honestly was just going to say that. that is above and beyond my biggest pet peeve. just this week in my american history class it happened. my teacher likes to hold debates sometimes, and we really like it. i mean, i guess it makes us feel important cuz now we're juniors and we know what the heck theyre talking about XD. anyway, she gave us a list of stuff like gangs, the legalization of marajuana, abortion, the legal drinking age, wellfare, and of course homesexuality. and i just said, this is a class of juniors and as soon as she said that nearly everyone went "ewwwwwwww!" i nearly stood up and said something but i just shut up.

some of the kids said "the government cant tell you who you can love" and "they can take away a lot of things, but they can't take away the happiness youd feel with someone. this is supposed to be america." blahblahblah. but then my teacher said this:

"well...this is just my opinion. in 1st semester i saw two girls kissing in the hallway outside my door. i told them that it was disgusting and they had better get out my hallway." and no one said a word. we all sort of...stared at her in shock until someone said "cant you get in trouble for that?" and she said "oh i can lose my job for it. its discrimination against a student, but i dont care, i find it disgusting. if a boy and a girl walked into my class holding hands, id think it was cute, but if two boys walked into my classroom holding hands i would probably send them down to the office."

i cant tell you how angry i was leaving that classroom. i hate this teacher now for that. honestly, i cannot stand the discrimnation against gays and lesbians just because they love someone. its ridiculously childish.

XD now im all fired up and defensive now. sorry to ramble guys! :flower3:

DollfieDreams said:
i honestly was just going to say that. that is above and beyond my biggest pet peeve. just this week in my american history class it happened. my teacher likes to hold debates sometimes, and we really like it. i mean, i guess it makes us feel important cuz now we're juniors and we know what the heck theyre talking about XD. anyway, she gave us a list of stuff like gangs, the legalization of marajuana, abortion, the legal drinking age, wellfare, and of course homesexuality. and i just said, this is a class of juniors and as soon as she said that nearly everyone went "ewwwwwwww!" i nearly stood up and said something but i just shut up.

some of the kids said "the government cant tell you who you can love" and "they can take away a lot of things, but they can't take away the happiness youd feel with someone. this is supposed to be america." blahblahblah. but then my teacher said this:

"well...this is just my opinion. in 1st semester i saw two girls kissing in the hallway outside my door. i told them that it was disgusting and they had better get out my hallway." and no one said a word. we all sort of...stared at her in shock until someone said "cant you get in trouble for that?" and she said "oh i can lose my job for it. its discrimination against a student, but i dont care, i find it disgusting. if a boy and a girl walked into my class holding hands, id think it was cute, but if two boys walked into my classroom holding hands i would probably send them down to the office."

i cant tell you how angry i was leaving that classroom. i hate this teacher now for that. honestly, i cannot stand the discrimnation against gays and lesbians just because they love someone. its ridiculously childish.

XD now im all fired up and defensive now. sorry to ramble guys! :flower3:

No. Don't apologize. You have very right to be angry. You should be angry. I hate homophobia more than anything. Alot of my friends are gay/lesbian/bi and they're some of the best people I know. So when people say such cruel things about homosexuals. I dunno, I just get real fired up.
I'm glad someone else shares shares the same opinion on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter