Pet Peeve

SteveS

Mouseketeer
I have a Pet Peeve that I find really annoying. It might be just me because I haven’t seen this commented on any other posting. This bothers me at a lot of hotels but I would like to think at Disney they are better than average.

My peeve is in regard to bottom sheets on the beds that are too small and come untucked every night and I end up on the raw mattress. Why can’t Disney use fitted sheets like 99% of us do at home? Some hotels are starting to use fitted bottom sheets, so what’s the big deal.

Am I alone that has this peeve? I hope I am not becoming too Monkish.

I will second that! I also like when they triple sheet the bed...because I am a bit of freak about that kind of stuff

I could not agree more. It would seem to make for less work for housekeeping, too, not having to tuck those stupid corners in every single day. Just pull up the sheets and you're done. I would hope they would still wash linens between guests, though!

I'll bet that it's to save small amounts of money by not having 2 kinds of sheets and extra time and space... plus with frequent washings and sretching the elastic probably fails before the end of useful life for the sheet.

I'll bet that it's to save small amounts of money by not having 2 kinds of sheets and extra time and space... plus with frequent washings and sretching the elastic probably fails before the end of useful life for the sheet.

Parrot bill is mostly right:thumbsup2 also the folding machine don't do fitted so you would have hire more staff to fold and hope they don't stretch it out of shape:laundy:

I hate it also. I always pack a fitted bottom sheet, queen or king, in a color. We are DVC owners so every day housekeeping is not an issue. I just take it off the day we have full cleaning. I have even forgotten and came back to the room to find they put a clean bottom sheet right over my fitted sheet.

I hate when that happens. Everybody in my family commented on it during our recent stay at the Polynesian, and I noticed it at a Marriott I stayed at last month. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter