• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pet names

Here are my pets names:

Maltese (dog) : Cubbie
Cocker Spaniel (another dog): Sara

Guinea Pigs: Chipper and Chewy

Frogs: Buck and ChiChi

:)

We have a 11 yr.old long hair black cat named Jasmin - Jazzy for short. She was named after Disney's Princess Jasmin by my DGD.:)
We have a 6 yr. old cocker spaniel named Sandy - she was already named when we got her.
We have a 7 yr. old Akita named Deuce
And our newest addition is a grey and white kitten named Pocky.

We have a one yerar old cockapoo and his name is Milo. He's the cutest thing too. We call him the Professor because sometimes he looks as though he should be wearing a tweed jacket with a pipe sticking out of his mouth.

We've had:

A mixed breed collie: Ginger
A mixed breed terrier: Sneakers
A chocolate lab: Daisy
A cat: Muffin
A cat: Pook
A cat: Dinah - currently 11 years old
Various anoles - most notable: Newtie
Goldfish: Rose and Finlan (don't ask me...:confused3 ) - still have them and they're 4 and 9, respectively. Our last Rose died in '03 at the age of 11 - pretty old for a gold fish
Bettas: Aiden, Fish-a-Fish, Sebastian and Sushi

We have a pug. Her name is Maggie (CKC: Maggie Mae) named for the Rod Stewart song.

A turtle: Michael Kelly - DS and DD couldn't make up their mind on what to call it. One wanted Michael and one wanted Kelly so we compromised.

The pets that have gone on before us: (Some of these were my childhood pets) :sad:

Hamsters:
Mr. Wuggles
Romeo
Juliet
Peg (she had a bum leg)
Cat: Tiger (striped orange tabby)
Cat: Tabby(black and white tabby)
Dogs:
Sandy
Buttons
Prissy
Fish: Barney (my DD named him when she was 3 years old)

:dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance:
Growing up, we had a German Shepherd/Norwegian Elkhound mix, that my sister and I named Lucky. paw: We were young when we got him and our thoughts were that he was lucky to have us. :rotfl:

Currently, my DH and I have a Shih Tzu we named Cuddles paw: after we noticed that cuddling is his most favorite thing to do. :goodvibes

My DH has had a few dogs, he lovingly still remembers, as a child:
Yorkie named Toy paw:
Lpaso Apso (don't know if that's how it's spelled) named Short Stuff paw:
Poodle named Little Bit paw:
Chihuahua named Taco paw:
Cocker Spaniel named Brownie paw:

Hi,
I have a bunny named Muffin Van Der Bunny and a flying Squirrel named Cupcake Von Squirrely (kind of a pastry theme :))...My dd flying Squirrel is named Gizmo:hippie:

not sure why I got the **** but it is to read s p i c and span

I think I know punksmom! According to Wikipedia: s p i c (also spelled spik, s p i c k, or spig) is an offensive ethnic slur used in the United States and occasionally in the United Kingdom[1] for a person from Latin America or of Latino/Hispanic descent, sometimes including Spanish and Brazilian persons.

We currently have:

Mocha--a chocolate Lab
Moo-moo--a Large (25 lb) black cat who is half Siamese
Elphaba--a Himalayan named by my 16 year old (think Wicked-that's the wicked witch of the West when a school girl)

We are getting a Westie who will be named Daisy.

we have a mutt named Shenzi...named because she looks like a hyena! :rotfl:

Currently we have cats: Joy, Mama Kitty, Spider (who is Mama Kitty's son) and Hide. One dog: Danny. One rabbit who doesn't really have a name, I call her Bunbuns, my DH calls her Rusty, I don't know. :confused3 One ferret: Meeko. The chickens don't have names. Three horses: Wrangler (short for Wrangler's Full Moon his registered name), Dusty and Houston.

Previous cats: May, September, January, August, Megan, Willow, Missy, Phaedra, Chloe, Kelly, Tabitha, Sherman, Inky (all gone to a better place).

Previous dogs: Chrissy, Peace, Heinz, Midnight, Kim.

Previous horse: Major aka Stoney's Major (My DH sadly had to send him over the Rainbow Bridge)

Numerous previous gerbils and hamsters most of the names I do not remember.

Hi everyone
Here are some names of the pets we had over the years.

Cat- Moka
Hamster -Lily
budgie- WINNIE
Dog- Brewsky
Geco- Kiki

See ya later:hippie:

As you can see in my picture, we have 2 German Shepherds. The one on the left is Segun (pronounced like "Cajun," but with an "S" at the beginning), and the one on the right is Kaiya [pronounced Ki (with a long "i" sound) - ah]. Their "official" AKC names are: Sir Segun of Shingle Creek and Lady Kaiya of Shingle Creek. Of course, they have their share of nicknames, too. Segun is Buddy Dog, "You with the Big Brown Eyes," and Bubby. Kaiya is also know as Baby and Miss Piggy (because she can eat her food in less than 30 seconds - no lie!).

We also have two cats, named Scooter and Gracie. Gracie's only nickname is Gracie Kitty, but Scooter is Scooty, Scoots, Bones, Stinky, Stinker Brat, and Love Bug.

The funniest thing is, not only do the animals know their own nicknames but they know who you mean when you talk about one of other animals by their nicknames, too!! :lmao:

Siamese Cat: Caroline
Collie: Chaucer (after the author of the Canterberry Tales, my wife's
English Teacher)

Great Dane: Cooper

CUCHULAIN -- my Beta fish in college
NEMO -- my first dog as an adult, he died just last year. He was actually named Nemo because it means Nobody in Latin and he was a stray. He was a heinz 57, kind of beagle ish but black with brown points.
BOUDICCA -- 100 lb Bouvier mix. She looks like a warrior queen, thus the name, but she is a wuss at heart.
QUEEN MAB- Fluffy white kitty.

Growing up we had Dusty and Snuffy, white standard poodles named by my brothers and me as kids.

First Post! :cheer2:

We have 2 full grown cats (boy and girl) named Fin and Ariel.

Congrats on your first post and welcome to the boards. We are a friendly bunch for the most part and there is an endless wealth of knowledge on here.

this is going to take awhile. These are current pets.

Horses: Shadow, Mister, Colby, Cheddar

Dogs: Carlisle, Casey

Chickens: Comet, Phyllis

Inside Cats: Silvio, Bailey, Madison, Peppy

Outside Cats: Clinton, Carmella, Kimball, Ollie, Harlem, Solo, Brie.

Whew! That was hard to do. As you can imagine, we live on a farm.

Okay, some past pet names. Horses: Lucky Star, Tiki. I had a cocker spaniel named Lady (named after Lady and the Tramp of course), a mutt named Mitch, another cocker spaniel named Flower. I had a Siamese Cat named Sesame, let's see...there was a cat named Lucas, Casper, Jewels. My beloved Camille passed away last year. She was a beautiful medium haired cat I rescued from the shelter. I had her a delightful 16 years. I once had a bird named Tweety. He was a parakeet. I had a bunny named Peter Rabbit.

I've had so many animals in my lifetime, I couldn't possibly name them all.

PamNC

PamNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter