Pet Kennel at WDW

DisneyRN1

Dis Veteran
I knoow this is probable in the wrong place, but not sure where it should go. We are going to WDW for the day tomorrow. We will be boarding our 2 dogs at the kennel. We have never boarded them there before, so we really don't know where the kennel is. We have all the appropriate papers for our girls and have made the reservation for them.. The person at the kennel that my hubby spoke to said it was at Port Orleans. Does anyone know how to get ther specifically. Also, I wonder if it would be easier to just leave our car at PO and ride the buses since we would have to go back to PO to pick up our girls anyhow. We have AP's so we are not trying to get out of paying the parking fees, and could show the AP's to the kennel. Are there spaces at the kennel for people to park while they go to the parks?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3261030

I started a similar thread on the DVC board, as we are new members and will likely bring our dog to Orlando on future trips and board her there rather than back home in NC. I've been researching many of the Orlando area kennels, including BF (or as I like to callit, the Grand Floridian of per boarding!). There are some people who have posted on that thread who've used BF and might be able to give you some help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter