Pet friendly info sticky needs updating

cyb

Mouseketeer
Most of the hotels listed here as pet friendly are no longer pet friendly, just a heads up.

we don't have a moderator -

so send them a contact - had a problem a while ago with a person selling things and the report button was either gone or not working.

it is on the bottom - on the orlando board

contact us

I updated the info in the first post of the stickie, but I'm wondering if either of you know which hotels are no longer accepting pets or if there are any to add to the list?

Please feel free to PM me if you have any info! :goodvibes

webmaster Jackie

thanks for getting the report button back had to use it lately.

all Motel 6 allows pets if you call before - there is no fee or extra charge here (the only one I know of)

celebration world resort is now Festiva - it charges a $75 fee per pet - no matter how long your stay is (timeshare)

Westgate sometimes does - always call first and be sure of their policy (it changes) think they are $125? but it is for all pets (timeshare)

Loews Universal hotel do allow pets - not sure about the fee (the one family suites hotel does not allow pets)

Choice hotels - now some allow pets others do not. rodeway inn, quality suites, econo lodge - do - but always call before you place a reservation (call the hotel - not the 1-800 number)

with VRO, home away - always try to contact the owner - these places will sell and the new owner may not realize that they need to change if they no longer want pets.

at disney there are some campgrounds at FW that allow pets - but only if you are in a camper or better - no tents.

many hiltons do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter