Peru With 8 year old

ctfl2009

Earning My Ears
hi! Has anyone been on this trip recently? We are thinking of going summer of 2017. If you have any feedback I would love to hear. It would be my husband and I and our 7 almost 8 year old daughter. Thank you!

Last edited:
I did it last August and it was great. Lots of activity every day. Hotels were luxurious--but the kids were sad that the hotel in Cusco (Palacio de Inca, IIRC) did not allow kids in the swimming pool as it was part of the adults-only spa. Our tour did have 2 children (from different families) who were around 7 years old. They had a great time but I did notice that one boy who was with his older siblings, hung around more with his family than with the other 7 year old who is an only child. You can always call ABD and ask how many people are signed up, and how many kids. Disney will tell you the ages and genders of the kids and that might help you decide. Of course nothing is guaranteed--my adult only trip to China this October has now become a family adventure and we have 21 adults and one 12 year old boy.

Went to Peru last year with our 6,9,12 year old children. THEY LOVED IT!!!!! They were able to participate in all the activities (including the river rafting). We have been on several cruises in the past and there is a little more effort needed to make new friends there . With the Adventures by Disney the kids got together the first day! There were about 10-12 kids ranging from 6-15. It truly was an enjoyable experience. They guides are incredible as well (Yeah Emily and Rudy!). We were a family of five and ABD did a very good job getting us suites/connecting rooms to ensure we were always together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter