• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Persuasive Essay

rnrlover

DIS Veteran
Hey all,
So I haven't been on in awhile, school and swim has gotten to my time on here....anyhow, for school I have to write a persuasive essay/speech...I really want to do something new and unique and I figured I could come to you guys.
Any ideas?:idea:
Thanks,
Laura

I'm writing one right now and my topic is why booked should not be banned from classrooms or libraries (like the banned book list kind of thing). I especially focus on the harry potter series in mine.

Some of my friends topics:
-Foreign languages should be taught in schools starting in kindergarden
-Your school should implement a 1:1 student laptop program
-New technology (cell phones, social networking) is causing students to get less sleep
-Pros of cities using more public transportation

Whenever I write one, I look for a law that I think should be enforced/taken away. My most recent one was about not being allowed to drive and talk on your cell phone at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter