Personalizing A Stroller

lucyem

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for personalizing a stroller. First to make it less likely to wander away and second to make it more findable in the stroller corral.

Last year another great DIS'er made me a sign to hang on our stroller. It had our last name and a cute Mickey. It was full page size and very colorful. I had it laminated and used zip ties to attach it to our stroller. It really made the stroller easy to find in the sea of other strollers.

I di the same thing as the above poster. We had multiple people comment on ours this past trip and even asked where they could buy one.

You can always buy a balloon to tie to the stroller to help you find it quickly in the lines of strollers.

I have seen the posters on the strollers...CUTE! I tied a brightly colored butterfly and Turtle luggage tag to our umbrella strollers to help find them easier. I removed the tag insert and flipped it over and wrote our last name on it. It worked well and was inexpensive:) Target has cute ones!

Last year we tied a black and white checkered bandana to the stroller handle and we also had a bright green luggage tag hanging on the side. Made it very easy to pick out in the line of strollers!

Another one for the sign from the design board on here, plus, something flashy to draw your attention to it like bright orange hunter like tape.

We hung a glow bracelet off the handle at night, as well, and it made it easy to spot when we came out of rides in the dark.

In addition to a small sign with our name on it zip tied to lower part of stroller, I laminated a strip of bright orange neon paper with our last name on it and taped it around the stroller handle several times with it hanging down off the handle. Spotted it very easily in the lineup of strollers.

These are great ideas I havent thought of yet!! Thanks guys;)

I too made a sign I printed from a site and put it in a document protector with the holes in it. Tied it to the stroller with ribbon and It was easy to find. Of course it was a HUGE stroller....LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter