• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized pillowcases

paceyswife

Mouseketeer
So I think I waited too long to order pillowcases on e-bay from gradysmommy. Has anyone recently ordered...could she just be taking a break from making as it is the holiday season?? Any other suggestions? TIA!

A back up idea (if you can't do the pillowcases) is to do a photo mat. You can choose your favorite color sharpies for the autographs. Use it with a photo you take on the cruise and place it into a frame for a unique memento that can hang on your wall. (Or just place the mat and photo into a scrapbook minus a frame.) It takes up little room and will last.

So I think I waited too long to order pillowcases on e-bay from gradysmommy. Has anyone recently ordered...could she just be taking a break from making as it is the holiday season?? Any other suggestions? TIA!

I ordered a fish extender on Nov 3rd and got it shortly before Thanksgiving from gradysmommy. OMG, was it great, and worth waiting for. We don't cruise until April. Maybe you could send her a message and let her know your timeframe that may help. Good luck.

I ordered my first FE on Nov 17th and then added another and pillowcases within days. It was Nov 28th and several emails back and forth before I got the final confirmation email that we were all set. We ordered a five pocket so we had to do it off ebay. I still don't have them. I didn't need them for Christmas but I need them this week. I'll be emailing her tomorrow. I know the holidays are crazy so I haven't bothered her yet. I know she didn't check orders or email over Thanksgiving and I suspect Christmas is probably the same. I don't blame her, but now I need mine. Hopefully they are in the mail.

Have you tried ETSY/ Stitches and Bows also on FB. They are awesome! Have become good friends.

I ordered 2 FEs and 3 pilllowcases. THEY ARE AWESOME. I just wanted to put in a plug. She responded to my email within an hour after receiving my order to provide shipping rates since she did reduce shipping for my entire order and then we did a back-and-forth for that day. I think it took a month or so to finally get them but they were soooooo worth the wait. I am absolutely thrilled.

I ordered a fish extender on Nov 19 and haven't gotten it yet. I hope your's will arrive on time.

I ordered my Fe from her mid-Nov. I had a hard time hearing back from her on several occasions (sometimes I am impatient). My Fe did come 2 days before Christmas when I told her I needed it for a surprise. It is fabulous...well worth the wait! She is very talented! I sent her an email when I received it thanking her and she sent me a reply back on Christmas eve. I bet she is very busy!! Especially this time of year. My sister ordered from Etsy and she got hers quickly and loves it. She was very helpful when I told her I needed it before Christmas -this was the Saturday before. I assumed I didn't need to tell her it was for a surprise and I needed it before Christmas b/c ebay said it would arrive dec.16/17. I would just communicate with her and I am sure she will ship it out ASAP. You will love it! So cute!:love:

I ordered pillowcases and a FE from her on Dec. 2 for my cruise on Dec. 16. I emailed her a week away to remind her when i needed it and she said she would move me up and put it in the mail the next day. I did receive it the day before I left for my cruise (I was nervous about not getting it on time), however, when I received it she put the wrong name on it. She gave me a complete refund. She is a little slow for me to respond to emails but I highly recommend her. I just wish I found out about FE extender and pillowcases sooner.

Just got my pillowcases and FE from gradysmommy. I LOVE them. I did have to email her and tell her we were leaving soon. She moved it up and I offered to and paid express shipping. Didn't want to take any chances. She doesn't pay attention to the ebay dates, so let her know when you need it. She puts them in order by the date needed. And of course she had a big holiday rush. She got them out in one day when I finally got hold of her.

They are well worth every penny

Mary

is there a link to gradysmommy's stuff on Ebay? Can someone pm me with it?

just search for "custom fish extender" and she has 2, 3 ,and 4-pocket ones. We got ours from her - LOVE IT! I will probably get pillowcases from her for our next cruise.

anyone know if gradysmommy still does these? i looked on ebay but don't seem to see pillowcases. other things but no cases. just curious.

I'll second stitchesnbows on ETSY. She did a great job on some stuff for me last year.

Definitely check out stitchesnbows on ETSY! Both her pillowcases and pillowcase dresses are great.

A bit of a side note, but we also got some great princess hair clips from GirlieQs on ETSY.

Our daughters loved matching in their pillowcase dresses and loved picking out which princess to wear in their hair each day!

anyone know if gradysmommy still does these? i looked on ebay but don't seem to see pillowcases. other things but no cases. just curious.

I emailed with gradysmommy yesterday to order totes and she said she would be getting in pillowcases in a few days for ordering. :goodvibes

Yes, she does. Im trying to find the fantasy logo to add to a pillowcase.

Here is her email:

****oosmom@nc.rr.com​

Another one to check out on Etsy is StitchesAPlenty. Amazing work. I bought my FE from her and liked it so much that I had a custom order made for Epilepsy Awareness. She is open to changing designs, characters, you name it. Wow, fantastic.

I will pre-wash it first.

The directions on my fabric markers (crayola) state to put something in between the top and bottom of the pillowcase to prevent "bleed-through". Should I do that or will the characters know to do that? I am not sure what I would but in between to prevent bleed-through, but still be flexible enough to fold up in a the pillowcase to fit in the ziplock bag.

And I know I have to heat set when we get back home.

My pillowcases are being shipped as we speak!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter