Personalized Park Maps - Character Version (photos please)

NJShoreDad

Mouseketeer
My wife and just told our children we are going to WDW - they were quite excited and as part of their countdown, we started looking at the personalized maps that Disney offers on their website. Apparently there are two versions, a "classic" version and a character version. I found a thread that shows the classic version in quite a bit of detail http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2138122 . Does anyone have similar detail on the Character version?

Thanks!

I just got these in the mail yesterday

DSCF0778.jpg

DSCF0779.jpg

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0783.jpg

Awesome! Thanks! I think these look great and can't wait to get them. Hope they come in time for our trip - how long did yours take?

DISboards rock!

:thumbsup2

Well they actually only took about a week. I was very surprised to get them so quickly. I hope you get yours before your trip. :o)

I like the original ones better too, but for my kids they love these and think the other ones are just ok

For mine and dh's last trip we got the original ones, they were neat. For this trip we got the character ones. I haven't showed them to our son yet, but he will love having a map with Woody on it!

Those are much nice than I'd imagined. Thanks for sharing them...looking forward to mine coming in the mail!

We planned a surprise trip for our son for his last birthday and I ordered a set to give him ON his birthday which was just a few days before we were going. They're very nice. Good info. to pass along to others.

I just got my note yesterday that they have shipped my maps. I too went with the character ones. I prefer the original but am pretty sure the kids will like the character ones better.

I got these the last time I went...Someone tel me please where to get them now? I cannot remember. Thanks!

You get them on the Walt Disney World website.

After you have logged in, in the top right corner mouse over My Disney Vacation. Then click on Customizable Maps.

A couple questions about the character maps, is there a way to pick the characters or do they randomly select them. I can not find a way to chose and all of them currently show Dumbo. Also do they automatically come with a map of the whole DisneyWorld Resort or do you need to select that somehow.

I don't think their is a way for you to pick the characters, and yes they give you the whole map of the Disney world without asking it comes along with the other ones

those look cool, I'll have to do some for our trip. I only looked very quickly at the Map section of the WDW website....but I thought I saw something about checking off which attractions you want on the map?? This is their first trip so they don't have any "favorites"...... so we just get everything on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter