personalized license plate

I've had the same plate since I got my first car in 1979- my initials. I didn't change my name when I got married partially because I didn't want to have to get a new license plate!

A Disney plate may be the only thing that could get me to consider a change....

Mine is DVC SSR 1, DH's is SSR DVC 1. We were met in a parking lot once, someone waiting at our car, wanting to ask if we owned at Sarratoga Springs. He was soooo excited because he just bought there and FINALLY found someone who understood him. :yay:Cool. But that was the only time that someone knew what the plates meant.

Mine says DVCBDWK. Never thought twice about getting it!

I've had the same plate since I got my first car in 1979- my initials. I didn't change my name when I got married partially because I didn't want to have to get a new license plate!

A Disney plate may be the only thing that could get me to consider a change....

Mine is my initials AC(heart)DSNY.

Love the creative plates! I'm always reading DIS lingo in regular plates I see around down... AKL 123 or 394 SSR!... This got me thinking about vanity plates for my car... went and checked out the info for Minnesota and it's $100 plus an $8.50 filing fee. (I'm a little jealous of the $20 in PA!) Maybe I'll have to put that on my next year's Christmas list! Plenty of time to figure out the perfect plate!

Our DD's plates are PIXY DST (she is a big Tinkerbell fan).

I always wonder about the officer who pulled her over for speeding and how he felt writing that on the ticket!

we have WE DVC

and one trip another car had the same plate but from a different state!

The kids had to take a picture of it :rotfl:

I think that was us!

598735406_8xkZW-M-2.jpg

:rotfl: That's us! :rotfl:

and now I feel a little more "normal" since we aren't the only ones that took a picture of it :rotfl:

How many coincidences went into this little event...same plates, same parking lot, the pictures, posting on the DIS AND both parties noticing...don't bother with lottery tix for a while, you've both used the full allotment of good karma coincidences.

How many coincidences went into this little event...same plates, same parking lot, the pictures, posting on the DIS AND both parties noticing...don't bother with lottery tix for a while, you've both used the full allotment of good karma coincidences.

and to make it even weirder...

My plate is from OH

Jen's plate is from TX

I grew up in TX

Jen grew up in OH

popcorn::

tufenuff,

I had the same plate (DVC 4ME) but in Ohio. Unfortunately, no one understood and they all thought I had the plate because I was going through a divorce. (Divorce for me) :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter