Personalized Disney License Plates

I always wanted to get WDWAUTO, since it plays on the name of my website wdwautographs, and hey - an auto is a car! :drive: But no one would "get" it!

And I don't have the guts to make my car that noticable! :blush:

We just got EPCOTWDW for DH for Father's Day. We printed a few from the NY DMV site and let him choose the final plate. Hope it gets here for Father's Day. I wanted EPCOTDAD but he liked EPCOTWDW better....it is his car.

Great thread! I've been thinking about getting a Disney themed personalized plate and this thread has given me some great ideas. Now I just have to decide on one! I've checked the DMV website for our state and the following are available:
WDW MOM
DISNYMOM
DSNYDIVA
02B@WDW
PIXIEPWR
WDW SUV
WDWFAMLY
PXC DUST
WDW4FUN
WDWMAGIC
DSNYCREW
DISNY4ME

OH.....Decisions, decisions!!! Mayby I'll get my kids to help me decide. Thanks for all the ideas!

Here is the one I picked (Disneyland/California Adventure)

DisneySummer2008Plate.jpg

So much fun!!!

I am a huge haunted mansion fan, my plates currently are

DMBUGGY

However, M.Leota is also available..SO tempting
Do you have one of those HM plates to put on the front? Hmmm...I am not sure it is legal to have a non-issued state plate on the front in all states....but that sure would be fun with your state plate on the back!! :rotfl:

I am a Tink fan and I have a Tink tow cover on the back of my vehicle....I should get one of the Tink plates suggested.... :thumbsup2

I live in South Dakota, which website would I need to go to( to check out getting Personalized License Plates)?

Thanks!:goodvibes

I have DSNYBND (Disney Bound) on my plate... ordered it this past April and there were still a few Disney plates I tried and they were avilable... this is what we decided on and it came the day before we left for our disney trip-we always drive :) :)
Saw a really cute one Driving down in the Hampton Roads area last week. It was the Heart plate (the one with the small red heart on the left side of the plate) and said DISN3Y (so <3 DISNEY)

I got my notice to pick up my new plates at the DMV. Will post the photo of my new tags shortly.

In the meantime, I spotted this at the start of my weekday run.

DSC00084.jpg

I know there is a POOH, DISNEY, and MKYMSE (they stole my plates!!! :mad:) here in Hawaii.

Hey Team WISHers,

I had to share with you my new plates for the Tacoma!

DSCN3585.jpg

DSCN3583.jpg

Hawaii
Aloha State

shown without the Disneyland License Plate Holder

Online search revealed these are all taken here in Honolulu:
CNDRLA
SNOWHT
MULAN
AURORA
JASMIN
ARIEL
POOH
TIGGER
KANGA
ROO
RABBIT
GOOFY
DONALD
MICKEY
MINNIE
DAISY
MKYMSE
DISNEY
DSNYLD
GRUMPY
DOPEY
SIMBA
ALADIN
CRUELA
URSULA

On Tuesday, I was parked a few cars away from Eyeore. Didn't have my camera phone with me. Will look for it again later.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Just bought DD her first car and it’s light blue. She’d like a Stitch related license plate but all the obvious are taken. Thought I’d ask my DIS Boards family for ideas.

Not available:
STITCH
ST1TCH
5TITCH
5T1TCH
EXP626
FLUFFY
OHANA
SCRUMP

Any other thoughts?

Just bought DD her first car and it’s light blue. She’d like a Stitch related license plate but all the obvious are taken. Thought I’d ask my DIS Boards family for ideas.

Not available:
STITCH
ST1TCH
5TITCH
5T1TCH
EXP626
FLUFFY
OHANA
SCRUMP

Any other thoughts?
How about adding a number to the end? Maybe the 2 last numbers of birth year, whatever that maybe. Stitch 02, or Ohana 04.

Not available:
STITCH
ST1TCH
5TITCH
5T1TCH
EXP626
FLUFFY
OHANA
SCRUMP

Any other thoughts?
STCH626

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter