Personal TV's

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Can the college program attendees bring their own tv's for the bedroom? If so, how do we go about hooking up cable for all the channels? Or is it only one tv in the living room?

Thanks!

You can bring as many TVs as you want. In Chatham and Vista there is only one cable hook-up in the living room. I believe Patterson has a cable jack thingy in the bedrooms as well. If you live in Chatham and Vista you can just get a cable splitter and run the cable cord thingy into the bedroom. I lived in a Chatham 2 bedroom and that is what I did. I guess depending on the number of rooms you have and the room you live in, that might be more difficult.

i lived in Chatham a 3BR and some of the other rooms had cable too, i think 2 of them, the one i was in didn't but then i changed apartments and got the better one with cable :D

I'm at Patterson in a 1BR - I brought the TV for the bedoom - my roommate brought the one for the living room. Cable is in both rooms, just need the cord

i lived in Chatham a 3BR and some of the other rooms had cable too, i think 2 of them, the one i was in didn't but then i changed apartments and got the better one with cable :D

??!! Really? Well I guess it figures I got an apt with only one cable jack. I mean I did have ghetto half new/half old carpet. Apt 25102 was definitely an interesting place.

how much space is there for tv's I have a 65" 3d dlp that ive only had for a year but will most likely be selling if it cant come with me. Storage issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter