Personal Shopper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer2012

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find the woman who shops for people who didn't buy (whatever) at the Parks/resorts and wish the had....can anyone help?? I want to get TWO Alex & Ani Cinderella Castle's bracelets. I didn't know you could only get them there and I wanted them to be Xmas gifts so I didn't buy them when we were there in Feb

Kelly's PDS is one you can try. We've used her to deliver groceries once before but I know she shops and ships items out! Good luck! :)

I am trying to find the woman who shops for people who didn't buy (whatever) at the Parks/resorts and wish the had....can anyone help?? I want to get TWO Alex & Ani Cinderella Castle's bracelets. I didn't know you could only get them there and I wanted them to be Xmas gifts so I didn't buy them when we were there in Feb dde22 Now the only ones I can find go for 60$ + on EBay ---- Can anyone help????

Where are they? I'd do it. But guess that be odd right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter