personal questions for the guys (the big V)

My husband had his on a friday, was back to work on Monday. He even played a softball game that following friday. He did over a 3 month span take 3 samples to the doctor. after the 3rd sample he was shooting blanks as he likes to say. My sister in law never had her husband take a sample back and now she is expecting #4. Make sure they have it checked to make sure it worked. Some doctors do different procedures. Mine had it cut, removed and clamped.

I had mine done on a Friday (day off) and was back to work on Monday. It was in a Drs office and you will definitely be too groggy to drive yourself after.

An operating room seems like a bit much for such a simple procedure, but then I guess it depends on your doctor.

My wifes mother helped me with my follow up sample.....:love:
The procedure itself was easy, i was "back to me" in about 3 days.
Yes, a little sore but all in all. not too bad.
I had the "cut, remove and clamp" procedure done."
Its kinda the ole fashoned way but it 100% successful!
Getting a vasectomy is extremely liberating....:rolleyes1

scuse me?

Is she hot?

My DH had his on 12/17 in at 8am and out at 8:30 it was done right in the Urologist office - he said it was very simiple - he did bags of peas and corn all day that day and was sore the next day few days but was okay to do some things he just wasn't 100% - he had what they call no Non-scaple form it is one tiny incision and 1 stitch - he had minimal swelling and no bruising at all.
he is fine today - now his job is to "clean the pipes" as the dr put it to him..:rotfl:

I keep reading everyone keeps saying why Peas??? well our dr. panthlets said to use peas and corns instead of ice.... :confused3
so that is what we rotated between.. dh tried a bad of ice at one point and said the peas/corn actually felt better..

I keep reading everyone keeps saying why Peas??? well our dr. panthlets said to use peas and corns instead of ice.... :confused3
so that is what we rotated between.. dh tried a bad of ice at one point and said the peas/corn actually felt better..

A package of peas or corn conforms better and besides that, you can reuse it for dinner!

:rotfl2:

My DH had it done in about 30 minutes in a hospital office. He wanted to go back to work afterward! I made him take the rest of the day off. They had gauze on him and gave him pain medication. It was no big deal for him at all.

DH had it done on a Friday, and hosted a Super Bowl party on that Sunday. It took a little over an hour....side note - when it's cold outside (as in winter time), it can take a little more reaching to get to the area that needs to be cut/burned/lasered. That's why it took so long for him.

A group of us ladies at my job formed the "V" club, as we call it. One lady cooked her DH pasta that evening - in the shape of you-know-whats! HA! Ever seen those?

She is HOT....So, what else was i supposed to do?
you only live once.

Um. . .ewwww. This is too weird, and not humorous if it's an attempt at humor :eek:. It's like a train wreck, though, so I have to ask. . .

Are you sure you didn't mean your daughter's mother? Or do you mean your mother-in-law stood there and held the cup while you provided a "sample" :confused:??

It's not exactly the same, but now I have the chorus of "I'm My Own Grandpa" stuck in my brain.

Run, run as fast as you can Do not do it. I had mine done in 2003 and regret it. The first problem was one teste swelled to the size of a grapefruit and took over a month to go down. When I asked the Doctor what could be done, he stated he could aspirate it with a needle to reduce the size. My reply to that statement is not suitable for posting. Another issue I have is a different feeling when the big O hits. Don't need to go in detail just feels different.:scared1:

Dh had it done on a Friday and was back to work on Monday. He actually fell asleep while the procedure was being done, which amazed me because he's a big baby about medical procedures. No problems with anything afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter