Persistance Does Pay Off!!!!

orrnluvswdw

Earning My Ears
Hey all!! I called this am (again) trying to get reservations for ANY disney resort for 3-27 thru 4-1. Decided a few days ok it was fine for us to travel down there for spring break. I was on hold about 4 minutes when a lovely CM picked up my call. She had the most beautiful sounthern accent I've ever heard! We chatted a while, her asking me several questions about our needs (we have a special needs child). She looked EVERYWHERE for availability - NOTHING!! We chatted some more & she started all over again looking!! WAA LAA!! Just 2 seconds prior a cancellation was made for the All Stars Music :cool1: She grabbed it!! SO, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY FOR SPRING BREAK :banana: The kids don't know it yet - a surprise!! Can't decide when & how to tell em :confused3 At least we're going!!! Thanks for all your advice in booking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter