• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Perry the Platypus Pillow Pet

pandamom

My tags are gone!
Has anyone seen the Perry the Platypus pillow pet at WDW -- especially DTD? I know they sell it at DL but was hoping to pick one up at DTD in November if they sell it there. Thanks!

pandamom said:
Has anyone seen the Perry the Platypus pillow pet at WDW -- especially DTD? I know they sell it at DL but was hoping to pick one up at DTD in November if they sell it there. Thanks!

DS bought a Perry folding pillow while DD bought the Stitch version. There were lots at DTD and various shops at the parks.

DS bought a Perry folding pillow while DD bought the Stitch version. There were lots at DTD and various shops at the parks.

Thank you!!! When we were there late May / early June we saw a variety of different ones but somehow missed the Perry one.

I saw the Perry pillow pet at Mickey's of Hollywood in Hollywood Studios yesterday

There were giving coupons out for that store on your receipts last week .20% off u if shopped before 12:00 . We did saved $20 and picked the stuff up at the front as we left

They were in quite a few stores at Disney last week. I know they were at the gift shop near Splash Mountain, one of the gift shops on Main Street and also in Epcot. They weren't too hard to find.:thumbsup2

2 weeks ago we picked one up at AOA's gift shop. We were staying at Pop and walked over to check AOA out and the gift shop had such a great selection of things to buy we spent way too much money!

Thank you everyone for your replies!! WDWCPSydney THANK YOU for your very generous offer! :) I think we'll try picking it up in DTS so dd can use it during our trip and on the late plane ride home. It is going to be a "non Disney" trip but we still plan to do DTD one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter