Perry the Platypus mickey head design???

calj76

Earning My Ears
Can anyone make a Perry the Platypus with a mickey head? I would like the name Joshua in the mickey head. Perry can be on the outside maybe? I'm not picky - my son's favorite character is perry and we are heading to disney next week. Any help is appreciated so much!

This is a disign that milliepie did that I personalized for you.......:goodvibes

In want to get the names Ethan, Hailey, Sydney, Brynn and Evie on it. Any help would be greatly apprechiated! Going to disney in 2 weeks and trying to make shirts to save money...5 kids it adds up:)

Where can I purchase this Perry Mickey Head?

In want to get the names Ethan, Hailey, Sydney, Brynn and Evie on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Going to disney in 2 weeks and trying to make shirts to save money...5 kids it adds up:)

You can't purchase these!! They are done for FREE curiosity of the WONDERFUL DISigners here on the DIS!! You can go to Millie's thread and make a request there and generally you'll get what you want!! It's rare that you won't, and you probably only wouldn't get it because of a personal issue with the DISigner!! These cannot be sold as that would be a copy right infringement!! If they charged they would have to be licensed through Disney to sell their designs!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587

and we abide by this, unlike some other sites (that start with "e"). they have even been known to post for sale images that we DISigners have done out of the goodness of our hearts. saw one of my St. Patrick's Day DISigns on another site for sale the other day....I was heartbroken :sad1:

thieves! pirates! scalawags!!!

Hi there marneb. Could you please use milliepie's blank to create a Perry/Mickey Bubble Head for me too? Could you please personalise it with the name "Toby"? I really appreciate you taking the time. I see that milliepie has stopped DISigning otherwise I wouldn't ask. Thanks so much for helping out.
Cheers
MikiTikus

Hi marneb. I had put a post to milliepie and I just saw on here that someone said she isn't designing anymore. I didn't know that.

Would it be possible for you to do the Perry with Mickey head for me? Can you do them personalized for me? If so, can you make one for A.J., one for Eric and one for William.

Also, do you know anyone else who could possibly personalize some of the other designs I've seen. They are so amazing. It is our first cruise and my kids are 3 and 5 and I know they'd love to see these on our door and I haven't a clue how to make them. We are also going with my brother and his family (who have 11 year old twins, boy and girl) and my parents.

Thanks for your help!

Sari

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has the blank Perry the Platypus mickey head design? Would love to have it for our upcoming March cruise.

thanks,
MJF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter