• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Perplexus anyone??

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
anyone have this fun, maze toy?

I can't get enough of it and I only just heard about this toy two weeks ago.

I bought it for my son as a Christmas present and the entire family loves it.

I am VERY SURPRISED that it's not more popular like the Rubik's cube. Like I said, I just heard about it a few weeks ago.

I still haven't make it to level 99 yet though....but I will!

YES! We bought it for Christmas and absolutely love it. My daughter and I are so close. We are both on 83. We all love playing with it. The only negative of the game is that it freaks out one of our dogs. It couldn't possibly be all the screaming and swearing we do when the ball drops, could it? ;)

I am sooooo glad to hear this!

I heard about Perplexus here on the Dis and searched for one for my Dad for the holidays. Everywhere I looked (stores/online) was out of stock. I was finally able to get one shipped and it arrived Saturday. I'll see him tomorrow and give it to him.

We will be spending several days in the hospital with a family member (major, long surgery) soon and I figured it would be a "quiet" activity to do besides stare at our IStuff and play Words with Friends.

A friend told me about it when i needed a "filler" gift for my son (I get my kids the same # of gifts and my son was one behind his sister).
Huge hit with everyone!

My friend's ds ( who is a DISer....my friend, not her ds :rotfl: ) who is 8 is a HUGE perplexus fan! He has several different models. I hadn't paid much attention to them and didn't think about them being something that older children or adults would like. I just might have to inspect the kid's collection next time I'm over there.

I couldnt find one - kept searching - got excited - found it at a mom and pop toy store - the owner said it was level 3, but she thought it was difficult.

Went shopping in Downtown Chicago - wandered into a "brain store" there was a LEVEL 8??? I had no idea about levels!! But my ds and dh were engrossed with the level 8 -

then we came home, dd had wrapped it, and wrote, shake me :rotfl2: I grabbed it to hide it (she didnt know they played with one ) that darn thing would shut up! I just knew they knew what was in the wrapper!!

Level 3 is doable - but still somewhat of a challenge, I think I should look for a harder maze for them tho!! :rotfl2: Maybe not the 8!

I first saw it in a hotel gift shop in 2010 and had to have it. The kids still play with it all the time. I think it is the coolest thing and was glad it made its way to the big stores, tv commercials, etc.

I couldnt find one - kept searching - got excited - found it at a mom and pop toy store - the owner said it was level 3, but she thought it was difficult.

Went shopping in Downtown Chicago - wandered into a "brain store" there was a LEVEL 8??? I had no idea about levels!! But my ds and dh were engrossed with the level 8 -

then we came home, dd had wrapped it, and wrote, shake me :rotfl2: I grabbed it to hide it (she didnt know they played with one ) that darn thing would shut up! I just knew they knew what was in the wrapper!!

Level 3 is doable - but still somewhat of a challenge, I think I should look for a harder maze for them tho!! :rotfl2: Maybe not the 8!

I would love to know what the different level perplexes are. I just know of perplexus junior, perplexus, and epic perplexus. Santa brought the epic but the kids didn't play with it as much as the regular perplexus that Santa brought last year.

My Ds-13 got one. He said it was his favorite gift. He took it with him to 2 family dinners and a week at his friends house.

He is asking for the Epic version for his birthday.

hmmmmm, I'm not sure what level 3 and level 8 is?

I have the middle one and I believe there's three levels. The easiest one, middle (sorry I don't know what's it called) and The Epic.

I am looking forward to getting the Epic next Christmas.

I am so suprised that this addicting toy is more popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter